CHAPTER 6: Fears and New Learnings

A/N : I was not planning to write this story anymore but this chapter was lying in my draft for so many months now, I wanted to add more things to it but something is better than nothing right! so here it is the last chapter. hope you guys like it.

After 6 months babies now have started tossing and turning, moving hands to grab things.

One fine day Akshara was talking to Kairav about his new found love and she was telling him how to plan his confession.

Abhimanyu was attending an online medical conference in study room and babies were with their nannies in their room.

Suddenly Akshara heard loud cry of Abhir and her heart came to her mouth, she dropped her phone on the ground  and ran to babies room.

"Oh my God!" Akshara screamed and picked up her son, Abhir, whose forehead was scratched and bleeding. The younger one, Abhish had scratched him.

Listening to Akshara ,Abhimanyu who was in study also rushed to the babies' room and saw the horrifying
scene infront of him his son had few drops of blood on his forehead and his wife was crying and consoling
him at the same time. As soon as Akshara saw Abhimanyu she ran to him.

"Abhi! Abhir" she could not even form a sentence seeing her son in that state.

"Where the hell are both the nannies? I appointed two girls and they both are so damn careless!"
Abhimanyu's anger was at its height.

he took Abhir from Akshara and asked her to bring his doctor bag & Akshara rushed to their room to fetch the bag.

Listening to the voices and screams, both the girls stood by the door.

"Welcome! Now that one of my boys is badly injured, you come here to witness the scenario as  if some entertaining reality-show is going on! You both are fired..."
Abhimanyu shouted and stepped
out of the rooom taking Abhir, he didn't even give a chance of explanation to the girls.

One of the girls, who was Abhir's nanny, had tears in her eyes. It was almost nine months that  they were handling the babies now, they were also fondly attached to them, seeing Abhir hurt  and injured, almost killed the girl inside.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, actually we never leave the babies alone, but today we just went down for five minutes to get some milk from the kitchen for them, and we didn't know they'd start fighting."   The girl started explaining to Akshara.

"It's okay, you're not fired, you both have taken care of the babies with affection, we all know  that, Abhi is only upset right now, he didn't mean any of it. Seeing Abhir bleeding
and crying has hurt him. Give him some time, and you both take care of Abhish now." Askshara said,
and walked away towards their room , she wanted to see Abhir's condition.

when she stepped inside she saw Abhimanyu cleaning the blood from Abhir's forehead with cotton
Abhir's cries have somewhat slowed down but he still had tears in his eyes. Abhir again let out a wail
feeling burning sensation due to anticeptic on the wound. Abhimanyu was continuously blowing air on his injury wishpering numerous sorries in his ear. At that moment no one could say he his a top heart surgeon
who deals with the blood on daily basis. Abhimanyu cleaned the wound with anticeptic & applied the band-aid ever so softly. Meanwhile Abhir has already asleep due to all the crying and pain.

"Is he okay, Abhi?" Akshara stepped closer to Abhimanyu.

"Yeah, I've called Rohan, he will send a injection that will prevent any chance of infection, he'll send someone." Abhimanyu said.

"It's okay Abhi The injuries are very minor." Askshara consoled Abhimanyu taking him in a tight hug.

"Akshu you saw, there's blood all over his forehead...these scratches must have hurt him so bad..." Abhimanyu's voice broke at last.