CHAPTER 3 :Joys of Trials & Parenthood

It has been 6 months of Abhimanyu and Akshara's marriage. they are happily married with many sweet nok-jhonks and many teasing sessions.

Abhimanyu's and Akshara shifted to Mumbai as Birla Hospital is starting a new branch over there that Abhimanyu will handle.

Abhimanyu and Akshara are going back from the hospital after the dreadful prank of Akshara . Yes! she was two months pregnant.
She was feeling unusual from past few days so Abhimanyu forced her to come to the hospital for the check up.
They reached home.
I still can't believe...'Abhimanyu said while strolling in their room with his hand on his forehead.

What?' Akshara asked while munching her chocolates.

"That you're pregnant!" Abhinanyu said.

"Why? Aren't you happy? Are you afraid that soon you'll be a father, and will get so many new responsibilities?"Akshara asked.

"No! I am very happy but I'm afraid, how will I manage two two babies..!! "He said.

"Who said that there are two babies?" Akshara asked being confused.

" No actually one baby is you...sweetie..." Abhimanyu said as the matter of fact.
Akshara smacked his arm. he never fails to tease her!

With time ,Abhimanyu came across the childish side of Akshara which no one knows because as an elder sister to Arohi she always has to be responsible one but Abhimanyu loves to spoil her.
sometimes she litterally behaves like an over pampered child but only infront of her Abhi and he loves that.

Tomorrow was Akshara's birthday. Although Abhimanyu wasn't prepared for the sudden surprise that Akshara gave him, by revealing her pregnancy, but what he had planned for her birthday, had already arrived. Now he just have to wait for the clock to strike 12AM.

Now ,They both are lying on bed. The time was sharp 12am.
Akshra had almost slept due to tiredness. Even Abhimanyu pretended that he didn't remember her birthday.Abhimanyu had planned everything beforehand.
Although his previous plan was of presenting her a gift and going out but now, he knows his wife needed much more care and pampering,
as now she is carrying his child inside her.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart.." Abhimanyu kissed sleeping Akshara's cheek gently.

"Thank you, Abhi.'"she opened her eyes leaned forward and kissed him on cheeks but Abhimanyu leaned kiss her on lips and then moved to her  neck while coming over her, balancing his weight on his elbows.

''Abhi..!!' Akshara resisted.

"I know, I know...don't worry I won't go ahead.Here...put your hand inside..." Abhimanyu took her's hand and put it in his pockets.
"Can you feel something hard?" Asked Abhimanyu.

"Shut-up Abhi!"Akshara immediately pulled out her hand.

"Haha, sorry, no more jokes now, but seriously, give me your hand."Abhimanyu slides her hand in the other pocket of his pyjamas.

"Felt something?"he asked her.
while she fondled the pocket.
It was a box. Akshara took it out.

"What's this?"Akshara asked admiring the beautiful golden box.

"Open it..."Abhimanyu said,
Akshara opened the box with a tick sound.

"What is this for?" Akshara asked as she took out a little key, on which some numbers and symbols were engraved.

"Come with me."Abhimanyu took her to the balcony from where they could look down into the lawn of their home.
A beautiful shining black Audi R8 was beautifying the already glamorous garage of cars.