CHAPTER 4: Our little laughters & Adventures

AFTER 6 MORE MONTHS-

8 months had passed since Akshara's pregnancy was detected. Their babies could arrive any moment now.

Yes! Akshara is pregnant with twins.
The mere news of two kids had overwhelmed Abhimanyu already.

"I'm finalizing everything now, you choose fast!"Abhimanyu said to Akshara.

He hired a professional architect from Italy who would design the entire bedroom for their babies.

currently He is showing Akshara the colours and designs of the baby-room.

"But Abhi, we can't simply waste the money like this! We don't even know whether there are two boys, or two girls, or one girl and one boy?" Akshara said as the matter of fact.

"Who's wasting money sweetheart? The designs they're showing are not inclined towards any particular gender, look." Abhimanyu showed her a creame toned room, with brownish toned furniture.

"Excuse me, Mr Husband?" Akshara said raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, wifey?" Abhimanyu asked

"What are we doing here? Designing a home for Mom-Dad's retirement?
These colours are so boring and so dull that the babies will hate it!" Akshara said confidently.

"Really?" Abhimanyu had no knowledge about what he was doing.

"YES! I have seen many baby-rooms, they're painted in bright colours,they smell good, there's hardly any furniture because babies don't need it till they're 2 or 3. And the room you're showing here? See, it also has a rocking-chair! As if there's a grandpa shifting in."Akshara said.

"Okay...okay, I got it. I'll talk to the architect and the decide."Abhimanyu said.

"What? You didn't talk to architect? Whose designs are these then?"Akshara asked.

"These are my own discovery online.I'm yet to talk to the architect."Abhimanyu said sheepishly.

"God! Abhiii, please don't make a blunder this time..."Akshara said irritatedly.

"I promise you, sweetheart." Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and leaves.

After 14 days

Abhimanyu was strolling in tension in the hospital corridor. Manjari also came to Mumbai for Akshara's care.

"Abhi beta don't worry everything will be good." said Manjri

"Maa..!! There are twins,I hope Akshu and babies will be healthy." Abhimanyu said.

Meanwhile a nurse came.

"Congratulations !! Sir ,You're now father of a baby boy."Nurse told Abhimanyu.

"A boy? What about other baby?" Abhimanyu freaked out.

when Nurse was about to say something doctor came outside.

"Congratulations Dr Birla, your second baby is also a boy" Doctor said.

"Again a boy?No girl?" Abhimanyu was overjoyed but a little disappointed because he wanted a daughter.

"Anyways, how's Akshu and the babies? they all are healthy right?"asked Abhimanyu impatiently.