Chapter 29

Before they return to the P2 Lab, Ash and Alice successfully capture a Patrat, a Lillipup, and an Audino on Route 1, and a Minccino on Route 5. In a stroke of luck, they stumble upon a Mega Stone for Audino during their journey and use a Shiny Stone to evolve Minccino into Cinccino.

Their next destination is Undella Town, the place where Meloetta wishes to meet them. As they arrive, they are met by Meloetta, accompanied by Ridley. Ridley addresses them, "I've heard everything, Meloetta. So, the two of you are her chosen ones?"

"Yeah, that's why she used to be with us so often in the past," Ash responds.

Ridley continues, "Just promise to take good care of Meloetta."

"Of course," Alice assures, and Meloetta expresses her happiness by floating around them before gifting them her own Poke Ball.

Meloetta decides to stay outside her Poke Ball when they arrive at the P2 Lab. Nate and Rosa are taken aback to see the Melody Pokemon in front of them. Nate inquires, "Is that a Meloetta you have there?"

Ash replies, "Yes, I helped this one during my Unova adventures. Team Rocket was pursuing it because Giovanni wanted to control Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus."

With Team Plasma returning to Sevestar Island, Flora, Eve, Valerie, Wulfric, Delia, and Helen are stunned to learn that they are tasked with reviving a former criminal organization and improving it. After some contemplation, Flora, Eve, and Helen decide to lend their assistance and become members of Team Plasma. Delia, now the head of the International Police, agrees to allow Ash to form the team but insists on being informed of all their activities.

Nate and Rosa specialize in Normal and Dark-types, respectively. Nate's team consists of Blissey, Slaking, Audino, Porygon-Z, Kecleon, and Swellow, while Rosa's team includes Alolan Muk, Tyranitar, Scrafty, Zoroark, Spiritomb, and Meowscarada. Arceus grants both of them Regigigas and Zarude.

Rosa and Eve have become close friends, given their shared specialization in Dark-types. Nate and Rosa are entrusted with the task of creating Silkan City, Route 1, and Plain Plains. Working diligently, they transform Silkan City into a bustling metropolis. During their time there, Ash and Alice stumble upon a library and discover that Nate aspires to become an author.

Ash gathers his 30 Tauros and addresses them, saying, "Guys, there's something I need to confess. There are 30 of you, but I can only use one Tauros in battles. That's why Arceus and I have decided to arrange GTS trades for you. This way, you'll find happiness with other trainers."

The Tauros can only display their disappointment, but they also understand Ash's reasoning. Before they are traded away, they decide to give Ash one last show of affection by playfully trampling around him. Three of the Tauros are traded for Deerling, Bouffalant, and Rufflet in the Unova Region.

Since it's currently summer, Deerling takes on its Summer Form. With the help of Unfezant and Mandibuzz, Rufflet undergoes intensive training and eventually evolves into Braviary.

Watchog: Ability: Analytic. Moves: Baton Pass, Hyper Fang, Mean Look, Rototiller, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray

Stoutland: Ability: Sand Rush. Moves: Giga Impact, Last Resort, Roar, Thunder Fang, Reversal, Play Rough

Unfezant: Ability: Super Luck. Moves: Façade, Detect, Feather Dance, Sky Attack, Tailwind, Taunt

Audino: Ability: Klutz/Healer (Mega). Moves: Pound, Secret Power, Simple Beam, Life Dew, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain

Cinccino: Ability: Cute Charm. Moves: Echoed Voice, Tail Slap, Tidy Up, Bullet Seed, Wake-Up Slap, Rock Blast

Sawsbuck: Ability: Sap Sipper. Moves: Flash, Nature Power, Horn Leech, Solar Beam, Zen Headbutt, Charm