Chapter 57

Ash and Alice find themselves alone inside AK151, the plane set on autopilot, granting them the freedom to enjoy their downtime. They're seated in front of the television, engrossed in "Spiderman: No Way Home," munching on popcorn.

"I never imagined they'd bring back the actors from the first two generations for this movie," Alice remarks, scooping up a handful of popcorn.

Ash grins. "Alice, have you ever considered acting in a movie? It could come in handy for our next disguises."

Alice snuggles closer to Ash, relishing his warmth. "I guess you're right, but for now, I just want to relax here on the plane."

Ash chuckles softly. "We still have a few hours before we reach Sevestar. I suppose we can continue like this..."

Alice, curious, asks, "By the way, how many disguises do we have left to try?"

Ash thinks for a moment. "Well, we've tackled Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Steel, Electric, Psychic, and Fairy. According to my diary, we've got four more to explore. We'll need to come up with some creative ideas."

"I see," Alice responds, her brow furrowing in thought. "And I forgot to ask, if you manage to secure PLA as your company, what's your plan?"

Ash's eyes light up with enthusiasm. "It's simple. I'll rebrand it as RPA—Royal Pokemon Association. I want to provide top-notch services that make everyone feel like royalty."

Alice smiles, genuinely pleased with Ash's vision. "That sounds wonderful. I have no doubt you can make it a reality."

Ash shifts the conversation. "By the way, Alice, now that our marriage is public knowledge, are you still receiving hate emails?"

Alice sighs, her smile fading. "Yes, there are still quite a few, mostly from your fangirls. They can be quite relentless. Jealousy, I suppose."

Ash reaches out and gently touches her cheek. "I couldn't have achieved all this without your support."

Alice continues, "And what about your bullies? Are they still bothering you?"

She shakes her head. "Oh, them? I simply ignore any messages they send. Whether it's an apology or a threat, it doesn't matter to me anymore. The only thing I remember from school is my teacher, Konomi sensei. She was my rock during those miserable days."

"What a coincidence," Ash remarks. "Back in Alola, I had a teacher named Konomi too. She was an excellent mentor at the Alola School."

Alice raises an eyebrow. "Do you think they could be the same person? I heard from Eve that my teacher, Konomi sensei, resigned after I left school. She disappeared, and nobody knew where she went."

Ash ponders for a moment. "It's possible, but we might find out sooner or later."

As the ending credits roll, Ash asks, "Now that the movie is over, what should we do next? Another movie?"

Alice suggests, "How about some video games?" With a flick of her fingers, the television screen transforms into a computer screen. When she opens a file, Ash's eyes widen as he sees a list of game titles.

"What are these? Insurgence? Uranium? Reborn? All I see are files..." Ash asks, puzzled.

Alice explains, "Actually, these are one-player Pokemon fangames. Not everyone is like us, with Arceus or Legendary Pokemon helping them create a region like Sevestar. So, they use their programming skills to create their own role-playing games."

Ash leans back, intrigued. "How's the story of this game?"

Alice explains, "It's pretty much like what we do in our normal lives—catching Pokemon, challenging gyms, but all of it's fan-made. Some may even have their own Team Rocket equivalents, but you can be the hero who stops them."