****** PART 13******

Beomgyu woke up in the morning to the sound of his alarm ringing. Waking up in the morning was always tough for the boy . After the drowsiness left his body the thoughts from previous day came flooding to his mind instantly ruining whatever little will he had to go to school. The students at *&^ high were specially rude to such rumors. The boy unwillingly went to take a shower to get ready for the day as not attending school wasn't an option. He got ready for the day and was going downstairs where all his family were . He did not have the appetite nor time to have breakfast so he packed his breakfast lying to his mom that he's going to eat that at school. He yelled "I am going to school don't wait for me if I am late at night. I am going to be at I.N's" to no one in particular hoping that he wouldn't get anymore questions. His mom replied "Okay but, don't be too late". "Okay" Beomgyu yelled back. He was determined to get this over with as soon as possible. Not wanting to get late he decided to take a bus rather than walking all the way.

AT *&^ HIGH:

Beomgyu went in fully expecting people to bombard him with all kinds of names under the sky, but he was pleasantly surprised when a pair of hands pulled him into school more like running.(You guessed who the owner of the pair of hands is , yes it was I.N)

GYU : Why did you take off running out of nowhere bro.

I.N : I know the people here and I don't want you to get hurt by what they might say.

GYU : You don't have to worry about that though I won't take anything to heart that is a promise.

I.N : Okay I have a news though.

GYU : What is it ?

I.N : Kyungho found out who spread the rumors.

GYU : WHAT ?HOW ? WHEN? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME EARLIER? WHO IS IT?

I.N : Gyu I don't think you are ready to hear who is responsible.

GYU : Just tell me already I.N.

(I.N had not seen Beomgyu this angry and serious in a long time)

I.N : Gyu it is Yesul. She is the one spreading those damn rumors about you.

Shocked was an understatement for what Beomgyu felt at that that moment. He did not believe his ears, there was no way it could be true I.N was trying to get a reaction out of him Beomgyu thought refusing to acknowledge the fact that his friend whom he knew since forever was the one responsible for such a thing. Beomgyu snapped out of his thoughts when I.N spoke something.

I.N : Beomgyu I am serious, you know I don't joke about things like this.

GYU : I know Innie it's just that I can't wrap my head around the fact that she was the one responsible.

I.N : She always radiated such dark energy when she was around you. I wouldn't be shocked if she did something more than that.

With that I.N pulled Gyu into their class not wanting to be any late than they already were. They occupied the last bench and settled down just as their teacher was entering the class. Beomgyu did not care about the class all he could think was "Why would she do that? "..."How could she?". They had only 2 classes that day as they were approaching their finals and students who were interested could stay back and study. I.N noticed how the other was zoned out the whole day not reacting to anything .He decided that was enough and asked the other boy to just follow him and informed him that they were not staying back that day. Beomgyu was surprised at the sudden decision but he did not complain he did as he was told following his friend. They reached a familiar place, the park beside Beomgyu's house .Beomgyu spoke first as he was curious why they were at the said place.