****** PART 20******

After that rooftop incident, things got pretty awkward between Yeonjun and Beomgyu. It's like their whole vibe changed out of the blue. Yeonjun started avoiding any chance encounters with Beomgyu, and Beomgyu avoided making any direct eye contact with Yeonjun. Even their friends couldn't help but notice how they weren't as lively and cheerful as before. Yeonjun chose not to give any reason for turning down Beomgyu, and Beomgyu, not wanting to be hurt more than he already was, didn't bug Yeonjun for an explanation, knowing it could just make things worse.

Stuff got pretty interesting when Seo Uri started hanging out with Yeonjun all the time. Then, totally out of the blue, Yeonjun casually mentioned he was seriously dating her. This bombshell had an impact on Beomgyu, who used to be okay with hanging out with the group; suddenly, he seemed kind of distant after hearing the news. As an impact group chat turned pretty quiet, and it seemed like no one was really up for starting a chat, as if everyone was holding back.

After the incident, Beomgyu decided to dedicate his time to self-improvement. He channeled his energy into becoming a more active participant in club activities, changing into an engaged and enthusiastic member. What he and Yeonjun had in common was their love for dance and music – both were part of the same club. Beomgyu's passion for music was so profound that he overlooked Yeonjun being there with him while he was practicing.  His primary desire was to have others around whenever he hung out with Yeonjun. This way, he wouldn't focus on the older one solely.

(AFTER FEW WEEKS)

Beomgyu wasn't hiding the fact that he was pretty annoyed with how Yeonjun had changed. He made it clear without trying to be subtle. He'd only show up when Yeonjun wasn't around, and it seemed like Yeonjun was doing the same. They were pretty much avoiding each other like it was their life's mission, making the whole situation quite obvious and uncomfortable for their friends. No one else really understood why they were acting this way, except for themselves. 

Their interactions mainly revolved around club activities. As members of the music and dance club, they teamed up for performances that combined both aspects. Yeonjun dominated in the singing and dancing part, while Beomgyu was involved with the instruments. Every so often, Beomgyu also stepped in to dance when there was a need for more dancers.

But lately, the other club members have been on Beomgyu's back about dancing more. They've seen his moves and they're short on dancers, so he didn't have much of a choice but to go along with what they want. He's kind of stepping up and taking on more dance duties now which made their interactions more frequent.

 Yeonjun appeared quite satisfied with the arrangement, as he got to interact with Beomgyu more frequently during club activities. However, Beomgyu's perspective differed a bit. He wasn't exactly thrilled about Yeonjun's "girlfriend" always being around. Her constant presence just seemed to irk him in all the wrong ways. Was he Jealous? yes. Would he admit that? No.

GC without YJ and BG

CUPID'S STUPID

(Soobs ,TaeTae ,IN and Out ,Hyuka)

IN and Out : Why the hell am I here

Hyuka : Everyone stop typing anything and let me speak

Soobs : Go on

TaeTae : ^

Hyuka : I created this gc to discuss yeongyu

TaeTae : Who the fuck is that guy 

Hyuka : I told you guys to shut up

Yeongyu is Yeonjun and Beomgyu's ship name

I don't want to see them suffer so I created this gc

IN and Out : I agree that it sucks to see them like this

But it's not our place to meddle in their affairs 

TaeTae : And Jun hyung's dating that Uno girl or someone IDK

Soobs : I understand you Kai but what can we do ?

Hyuka : IDK maybe try finding out why hyung is dating that girl

When he clearly hates her

IN and Out : He's not going to tell us if we ask

It's not that simple

TaeTae : No shit sherlock

Hyuka : I have an idea what if we follow her around?

we can find out what they are up to.

Soobs : Then she's going to report us to the campus police 

TaeTae : We won't look good from behind the bars

IN and Out : One of my friend from back home hangs out with that girl

Hyuka : OHH we can ask them then

IN and Out : IDK how much she knows though

Soobs : Anything helps innie

We are at level negative infinity here

IN and Out : I will try to speak to her at uni tomorrow. But what should I ask

Hyuka : Maybe try asking your friend if her behavior is kinda sus .

TaeTae : Kai people don't go around making their plans obvious

And if we ask that we will be sus

Hyuka : Then you suggest something

TaeTae : I.N maybe ask your friend if that girl is hanging out with anyone new? 

Soobs : Ohhh that might work 

Hyuka : How will that help us? 

IN and Out : We can find out why her behavior changed all of a sudden.

Okay guys I am leaving Gyu's home and he's eyeing me suspiciously

Soobs : Don't let either of them know about this gc or we will be 6  feet underground

(EVERYONE OFFLINE)

________________________________________________

"I could fall for you in a heartbeat, and I will do that willingly for the remainder of the heartbeats I have left on this earth

"I could fall for you in a heartbeat, and I will do that willingly for the remainder of the heartbeats I have left on this earth."

*Sorry for the late updates*