XXIV (NEW)

NOT PROOFREAD

Draya's POV

After a long fucking day of shoots I'm exhausted and hungry but other than that I had a good day

After a long fucking day of shoots I'm exhausted and hungry but other than that I had a good day. The pictures came out really good and I asked for them to email me some to add to my portfolio and so I can blow up my favorite one. Yeah, I'm conceited like that, but anyways i'm now on my way to get some food before I go home and pass out in my bed. 

I wanted Mcdonalds so the first one I saw I drove in but the drive thru line was full, though from where I was, I could see that the inside wasn't that full, so I found a parking spot and went inside to join the short line.  I was thinking long and hard about my order and then when it was my I knew exactly what I wanted. 

"Welcome to Mcdonalds can I take your order?" A lady greeted me. 

"Hi, I would like a 10-piece chicken nugget, a double quater pounder, a large fry and a lemonade to go please." 

"Okay no problem. What sauce would you like?" 

"Spicy Buffalo please." I answered. 

She recited my order to make sure she got it right and then I paid using my credit card and stepped to the side waiting for my order to be called.  My feet still hurt from earlier today so instead of standing I went to sit down at one of the tables. On my way to a table somebody bumped into me from behind and not only did I almost fall down but the back of my shirt got soaked with what I can assume to be soda. 

Feeling the cold liquid run down the back of my shirt really did wake me up though in a sense that I wasn't expecting it at all, lucky for me I wasn't wearing anything fancy. Before I even turned around, I heard a soft female voice apologizing over and over again. 

I fully tuned around and there stood this a smooth brown skinned girl with pretty chocolate eyes and pink full lips. She really is gorgeous, but she looks really familiar. 

"It's okay

"It's okay. No harm no foul, don't worry about it."  I assured her smiling. 

"No now you're gonna be all sticky, is there anything I can do?"