Clarification

I do not own high school DxD, Dungeons and Dragons, Word of Warcraft or Yugioh! Any anime/media that will be involved in this story I hold no rights to. I do not own any characters, video games, music, images, videos or other media that will be used in this story/ fan fic, all of those rights go to the respective owners.

I want to start off by saying that this story is produced by myself and other people I work with that have given me ideas of places and things to implement in the story. I do apologise to those that I have worked with that I can't include them in crediting them for their participation (due to them not having an account on Wattpad) but will thank them in person.

Before anyone starts getting angry and commenting about the main waifu's betraying Issei (and whoever else is involved). I want to say tough love, they where decided many moons ago and thus if you want a story of happy go lucky the exit is to your left.

I do want to apologise to others that may not be able to understand the story in its current form, I would have loved to have it in another language (German mostly) but the way that it is written, it would take double the amount of time to get through some of the chapters (especially the later ones).

In this story there will be a few twists and a few characters you may not recognise however you will love the journey that our main character will partake in. Furthermore I will not confirm if this is a revenge or redemption, I like to have mystery in a story and believe me I sometimes forget the direction that the story is heading in. There is a counterpart version of this which is also in works yet it will be written the same time as the current one.

Before I do forget, Keys of Speech:

'......' - Spirits communicating.

"....." - Thoughts/Thoughtful dialogue.

"....." - Sealed beings general communication.

"Italics" - Sealed beings and hosts communicating.

"Italics" - Telepathic Dialogue between beings.

*.....* - speaking over a scene

Thank you and do enjoy!