Chapter 3: Deceptive News

Location: Hyoudou residence

With Rias

Inside the Hyoudou residence, silence filled the hallways as most members of the O.R.C. walked through the front door to the welcoming sight of a couple sitting in the living room. They turned their heads as they were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and footsteps. The look on their faces showed a shocked look as they noticed who had come through the front door.

Torn shirts and skirts loosely hang off the ladies' bodies as they try to cover up when they suddenly notice that the couple is looking at them in shock and horror

Torn shirts and skirts loosely hang off the ladies' bodies as they try to cover up when they suddenly notice that the couple is looking at them in shock and horror. The couple stood up, running towards the crimson-haired lady who stood in front of the group. She had a saddened look on her face that made the female of the couple start tearing up significantly, as she thought the worst when she saw the clothes on their bodies.

Are you okay? Did anything happen to you? How badly are you hurt? Miki Hyoudou freaked out as her motherly instincts activated. She looked at the young adults in the group as her children, and seeing them in this manner scared her as she wondered who would dare do such a thing to them.

Mother, you don't need to worry. Asia interjected, walking to the front of the group, as out of everyone in the group she had the closest attachment to the Hyoudou's.

What happened? Where are the boys? Gorou Hyoudou uttered as he worried for his wife's health, as the last time he saw her this worried was the time of the first pregnancy. He proceeded to walk over to Miki and wrap his hand around her shoulders. As he did a slight tremor came from his wife, which frightened Gorou as he believed that she might have relapsed.

As they continued to hug and comfort each other, a clank of armour sounded from behind them alerting the residents in case an enemy appeared to attack them in their moment of safety. Just before they could gain the appearance of the person who made the noise, a bright flash blinded the eyes of those that peaked; before the armour dissipated leaving a handsome young man by the doorway.

Vali: Hello everyone, I don't suppose this is a bad time to come in.

Rias: No, Vali, we were about to call you in just a few minutes, but first we needed to calm Mother and Father here as they worried for our safety.

Vali: Ah, you must be Mr and Mrs Hyoudou, parents of Issei Hyoudou, am I right? I am Vali, a friend of Issei's. I believe you have seen me here a few times beforehand. I would like to apologise for not introducing myself earlier, as I am usually busy.

The Hyoudou couple stood up, welcoming the young man, as they remembered seeing him a few times in the past, challenging their son to a few amateur combats. Gorou took the first step stretching his hand out to welcome the young man.

Vali reciprocated the warm welcome and looked at the mother of the house, he proceeded to hold out his other hand, which he had held behind him, revealing a small bouquet which he happily presented to her.