Chapter 4: Calamitous Announcement

Following the meeting with Sirzechs, Ajuka descended back to his office to carry out the investigation that was imposed. He had a worried look on his face due to the severity of the news that he had gotten and was waiting for one of his colleagues to come back with approval from the council to allow him to gain additional scientific support while he assisted the devil king in investigating the situation.

Ajuka sat in front of a large hexagon-shaped desk, which had many papers and equipment that he used to complete his work. While he sat on a long-legged stool, he began to question himself as he remembered the information he had been given by Sirzechs.

"What the hell can this creature be? Out of all the information we have, there has never been a description of it."

Beep. Beep!

The centre console let out a ring, informing Ajuka that someone was wanting his attention. Ajuka began rummaging through the large stack of papers, trying to unveil the small device before the corner of the button appeared. He took off the last papers that lay on top, found the device, and pressed a button to confirm the request. A small, intricate magical symbol appeared glowing with tiny engravings of initials under the button.

Azazel: Ajuka, it's a surprise to see you finally picked up my calls...

Ajuka: Oh, it's always a pleasure to hear from you, Azazel. What brings you to contact me out of the blue?

Azazel: I was just calling in as Vali has just recently arrived.

The mood shifted from pleasantries to a more serious tone as Ajuka now understood that the fallen were informed of the recent events.

Ajuka: As you might have been told, there was an incident in Kouh City that resulted in the death of the red dragon emperor. I too have just received this information, and our first set of business is to find the body of Issei and capture the unknown being that has surfaced, attacked, and killed the symbol of peace between our factions. Ajuka chose to speak this way due to his understanding of the fallen angel governor's relationship with Issei. He thought mentioning Issei first would calm the fallen just a bit.

Azazel: Oh, okay, but since you have answered me through your contact from work, you're not at the abandoned building?

Ajuka stayed silent, as he worried about saying the wrong thing, yet he chose to inform the fallen that Sirzechs was in charge of the operation, and Ajuka and Sirzechs would be heading to the area as soon as the other factions had been informed.

Azazel listened to his fellow counterpart's words and chose to end the call. The person he needed to speak to was now clear.

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep!

Sirzechs Office

Sirzechs is seen seated at his desk, continuing with the preparations to attend the mortal plains. Right after conversing with Ajuka, the super devil spent some of it conversing with the prominent members of the devil council, as he wished to gain a large portion of the devil's army, which he would be able to send to Kuoh City.

Beep...beep...beep.

Click!

Sirzechs, it's me! I believe we have some business to discuss. A venomous voice came from the device situated on a man's desk, sounding furious.

Sirzechs: Meet me in the meeting room, as I have important information I need to share with the other pantheons. I do understand that you are angry right now, yet shouting and fighting won't solve any of the issues that we are currently going through.

Scene change, neutral meeting room, Kuoh Academy

Some time passed, and Sirzechs was walking down a narrow corridor. Large walls tower over visitors who stroll down the emphatic hallway, while a red carpet flows down on the ground, making those who walk down feel like royalty. As he reached the end, he held his hand out to grasp the door handle to enter the room for the meeting. However, he activated his aura due to the large amount of aura that was stationed inside.