*4

Yeo Ra's pov

After I found out Young Do and I were getting engaged because of their buisness partnership I fought with my dad.
"Appa, if you want the company to get better just make a partnership with him why do you have to marry me off to his son", I looked at him in anger.

"Young Do is a good guy, rather than living like a fool you'd be better living with him"he replied.

"Appa, are you crazy, am I even legally old to get engaged ".

"How could you call your dad crazy ",he yelled.
"Forget it you never understood me or never will understand after all what you did was hit me when you lost your temper",I stormed off from the room.

I was in in my room thinking about how crumbled up life was .
"Yeo Ra can I come in", my uncle knocked my door.

He came in to see my frowned up face."Yeo Ra are you not happy with the engagement ", he asked me.

"Samcheon, you knew everything!, do you agree to it too", I said looking at him".
"Yeo Ra this is just an engagement the choice later on is up to you, amd Young Do is really a great guy",he replied.

"Young Do and great , why In the world do I have to get engaged to him" i whined at him.

"If we can maintain a business friendship with the Zeus group for a little long we can break off your engagement, besides your aunt is coming",he tried to console me .

I couldn't help but pretend I was okay with it till my uncle left.
____________________________________________________________________

Young Do's pov

When my dad told me he is gonna get get me engaged to the Skylines chairman's daughter I knew it was Yeo Ra.

"Are you having fun playing with my life ", I asked my dad in furious.
My dad ignoring my question, " Before you get engaged take Yeo Ra on dates and get know her better and since you both go to the same school spend most of your time with her".

I slid my jaw hearing to his stupid words.

____________________________________________________________________
Yeo Ra's pov

The next day I tried to avoid falling into Young Do's sight , I wouldn't be able to handle the awkwardness. I sat alone not be noticed by Yeon jin too.

Just then someone laid their hand on my shoulder, I freaked out to see,"What the hell,Ahh sunbae you startled me", it was Hyo Shin sunbae.

He sat next to me,"What are you doing here are you hiding from someone?".

"Yeah something like that", I replied with an exhausted look on face.

"What's the matter", he asked me.
"Sunbae I'm telling you this only because I trust you, don't you dare open your mouth about it. Our parents decided to get me and Young Do engaged ", I looked at him while pursing my lips.