*9

Author's pov

After the lamest breakup ever , Yeo Ra couldn't get over Min Hyuk.
The very next day after the incident school day lousy for Yeo Ra.

All she did was cover her face with her jacket and put her head down reminiscing about yesterday through all classes.

She wanted to get over him quicker,"C'mon Yeo Ra he's just an ex now , it was just for four or five months . You can't waste a whole day on him",she consoled herself.

In need for distraction she headed towards the golf course.

Trying to distract herself she had one goal to have fun and to forget about everything .

There weren't many player so she played against Yoo Rachel.
When she held the c.ub she knew she was going to win.
After several Yoo Rachel gave up, "I can't believe I can't win against you in golf ,  you could just consider it the luck is on your side".

Yeo Ra knew Rachel's pride too much to loose .
That's the reason she's stubborn over Kim Tan but treating Eun Sang badly  that way wasn't fair.

So she taught hurting her pride once wasn't something big,"You can't win against me in anything Rachel",she added.

☆☆☆

Young Do was lagging behind her back everywhere she went.

She couldn't bear to see that, "Yah are you my Dog or a stalker , why are you following me wherever I go? ".

He gave a smile asking her,"Don't you know why I'm back of you".
"How the hell am I supposed to know that",she yelled at him.
He turned his look either way, "Never mind","Its almost lunch, Have jjajangmyeon with me".

He placed the jjajangmyeon on the table.

"Again with the jjajangmyeon, I'm not hungry ",she spoke , unfortunately noise of her tummy grumbling could be heard.
So had to eat it to lessesn more embarrassing  moments , slurping her jjajangmyeon, she was annoyed by his unbreakable look on her with a weird smile without a break.

"Choi Young Do , what's with the looks  ,do you want me to knock your lights off", she said pointing her fingers.
"Why do you have to be so rude, don't you think you're being too harsh today, Is it because you're' so called fling boyfriend' dumped you". He said with a smirk.

"Mwo, how do you know that?" she asked.
He lifted his hands back resting them behind his head,"You know I have my ways".
"What ways..I wasn't Dumped, there was a situation ", she said.
"Poor Yeo Ra,  you never know, there are many ways to dump a person",He said.
"How would you even know , you haven't even dated once", she added.

"That doesn't mean I don't know how dating works . Besides girls are always behind me , I don't have time for dating ".

"Even if I do date and get out of a relationship which ended within months I wouldn't be hung up on the girl like you , I'd get a new one",Young Do added.

Yeo Ra threw the chopsticks on him,"Do you wanna Die", she shouted.

After school later Yeo Ra was taking a walk with Cha eun sang.
Yeo Ra popped up a question to her,"Do you like Kim Tan".
Eun Sang stuttered,"Aniyaa, it's nothing like that".

"What you don't like him, is it because he dated Bona in the past ?",she asked.

"Mwo , he and Bona dated? ", Eun Sang questioned.

"Wait you didn't know ?, so did i just blabber ?, so that is not the reason, don't worry it was barely like a fling, by the way ,Bona was the one behind him.. never mind. So why don't you like Kim Tan", Yeo Ra said ".
"I myself don't know if I like him, I can't believe he dated someone so rude like Bona", "How do you even hang out with Bona and Kang Ye seul" ?, Eun Sang spoke.