*13

Young Do's pov

'It's been a long time since I've used my fists'. And I've heard he's a pimp.
Aish that Hyun Wook really got on my nerves .

I leaned back at the couch taking a deep breath throwing the coke aside.

Getting up from the couch leaving the studio I headed up straight to the campus and barged inside hoping I catch the sight of Hyun Wook.
My lackeys ran in and stood next to me asking if something was wrong.

"Get me Hyun Wook" , I ordered them.
They were quick on their feet upon my order .
Hyun Wook was brought in front of me , he was pulled out of the crowd by my lackeys.
He fell right at my feet begging me.

I grabbed him by his collar and whispered into his ears,"Do you want to take Joon Young's place",
He tried to run away but his attempts failed.
One of my lackeys removed my blazer and I rolled my sleeves .
A crowd was a around us but all I cared was making him feel miserable as i slammed my fist on his face.

He fell on the ground begging again and he had gotten a cut on his cheek which was slightly bleeding, still I couldn't get enough I bent down to him warning him ,"Don't you ever go near her"

And shoved him hard with my feet.
He was in enough pain I guess he'll know the consequences.
I left the rest to my lackeys.

Putting my blazer back I walked out of campus furiously. .

☆☆☆

I did feel satisfied using my arms on him but I also felt a bit  guilty inside . My mind could only think if Yeo Ra would be mad at what I did right now and Myungsoo was questioning me about the reason I bullied Hyun Wook.

I was rubbing my forearms and I straightened my shoulders after my name was being called.
"Yah! Choi Young Do, are you in your right mind",Yeo Ra came yelling into the studio.

I looked carelessly at her .
"Yah why would you hurt Hyun Wook, is it because he asked me out ?",she asked looking at me.
"Yeo Ra it's not like that..",I didn't know what to say so I stood up taking glances at her and Myungsoo who was looking at me curiously.

Her tone was sly and low by now . It was obvious she was extremely annoyed by what I had caused.

"He's hurt just because he asked me out and this damn school is going to gossip over what happened today , Aish seriously what did I do to suffer?".

She paused her whinning and looked at me widely.

I couldn't reply anything the only thing I wanted to do now was apologize to Hyun Wook

"You're right I lost my temper , I shouldn't have done that out there  but he's a jerk and you can't go out with him", I reasoned out.