Chapter 2: SEATTLE DAY 1

SEATTLE DAY 1

The scene begins in a forest outside of Seattle. ellie is riding through the forest on her horse shimmer until she reaches a concrete and metal gate saying "TRESPASSERS KILLED ON SIGHT". she ignores the sigh and climbs over the gate using the fedra trucks and buildings. she then opens the gate by turning on the generators and inputting a code. when the gate opens she gets back on her horse and looks a note and a map of Seattle that she found. "Serevena base, that looks like a WLF safe house"

Ellie and shimmer then move through a few blocks in the city and get to gate east 2. she tries to start the generator for the gate however it's out of fuel so she decides to head left and reaches a massive field with ruins of old skyscrapers. "the military bombed the shit out of this place." ellie says to herself.

Moving through the ruins she loots the old buildings and stores, eventually arriving to a building with a dome-like roof

Moving through the ruins she loots the old buildings and stores, eventually arriving to a building with a dome-like roof.  "fuel distribution, here we go". She squeezes through a locked gate but encounters a group of infected, hiding in the tall grass ellie takes out the infected and clickers one by one. "I gotta find that gas" Ellie then climbs up the scaffolding and enters the synagogue. she then finds the gas tank after climbing a gate. "fuck, the gas tank is empty. guess I'll try my luck at the courthouse ."

Ellie leaves the synagogue and finds the courthouse. she gets inside the courthouse threw the window and finds more infected. she kills them all, loots all the rooms and walks down the stairwell getting deeper into the courthouse. "parking garage, that's where I'll find the gas" she then jumps down the elevator shaft onto the elevator.

 when Ellie forces the elevator door open she sees that the basement garage is flooded. infected come running to her due to the noise of the door opening but eventually ellie kills them all too. " here's the gas tank. and there's gasoline." ellie says happily, she opens the garage doors and runs out before the doors slam shut.

Ellie decides that she is done with this area so she gets on shimmer's back and heads back to the 'fuck Fedra gate'

Ellie decides that she is done with this area so she gets on shimmer's back and heads back to the 'fuck Fedra gate'. Shimmer jumps over barbed wire and ellie gets off the horse to finally put gas into the generator. ellie starts the generator and it hums showing that it's working. she then enters the gate code for East 2 and the rusty doors open up so shimmer and ellie ride towards the serevena hotel.