School breakout

Ellie is woken up by a WLF soldier hitting her on the cheek. she looks at his face and recognises him as the guy she cut back at Jackson.

Man: Didn't think I'd ever see you again. How'd you find us?

Ellie: I asked about a dude with a bitch scar across his face.

He puts a knife to Ellie's face.

Man: Hmm, that's funny. How many came with you? Just you?

Ellie: You can't stop this.

Man: Jordan! What the fuck is this?

Jordan: Y'know that smuggler that we killed out in Jackson?

Man: Yeah.

Jordan: This girl was there.

Man: "What?"

Jordan: They're coming after us. That's why Nick was fucked up like that. We gotta get her to Isaac, and we gotta tell him exactly what's going on.

Man: Yeah, well, I just got off the radio with Isaac. And we got a new mandate.

Jordan: Hmm?

Man: Kill all trespassers.

The man takes out a  gun from his holster and points the gun at ellie.

Jordan: Hold up, hold up, that doesn't make any sense.

Man: It's a direct order, man--

Jordan: No. Let's talk to her, let's figure out what she knows--

Man: I don't give a fuck what she knows! You saw what she did to the others.

Jordan: You have no idea how many people she might be with. This might be an ambush, Mike

Man: I don't care how many people she's with. We will find them and we will kill them.

Jordan: Can you just think for yourself for a second-

Man: Jordan, get the fuck outta my way-

The man goes to shoot Ellie when suddenly he's shot from a unknown person on the glass roof. Jordan shoots at the glass roof which causes the unknown person to fall into the room and groan in pain.

Jordan: Jesus.

Jordan comes up to the unknown person and tries choking him, however the unknown person is stronger, so they both start punching and wrestling with each other. Ellie realizes that she cannot break the ropes, so she pulls up a piece of glass with her foot and starts to cut the rope. Once the rope is cut, she runs up to Jordan and sticks her knife into his neck a few times. He dies choking on his own blood.

Ellie: Got you, motherfucker.

Ellie looks at the unknown person and realises that it's the stranger from before.

Stranger: thanks, I had him under control though

Ellie: you again, I told you not to follow me

Stranger: good thing I followed you otherwise you'll be dead

Ellie: whatever

Ellie searches Jordan's pockets and finds a letter with a picture of Leah.

"She's one of them.", ellie says to herself.

Stranger: we gotta go c'mon. Look at that later.

WLF Soldier: Shots fired!

WLF Soldiers shoots at them.

WLF Soldier: Shit! There's two of them!

Stranger: I'll cover you, go around!

Ellie and the stranger go different directions to confuse the soldiers. ellie uses molotovs and the Stranger uses an machete to kill the soldiers on his side.

Ellie: How many did you see?

Stranger: At least 50 but there's most likely more.

Ellie and the stranger move forward reaching a hallway with more soldiers.

WLF Soldier: It's this way! Move up!

Ellie: Shit.

WLF Soldier: Clear the rooms!

ellie uses her rifle this time and one by one they both kill all the soldiers using tables and chairs as cover.

Ellie: You good?

Stranger: Yeah, You?