The Hillcrest Massacre

SEATTLE DAY 2

Y/n wakes up alone, still sitting in the screening room. He gets up and feels pain in his back due to sleeping in an uncomfortable way (he stretches his back). he then hears talking in the distance. he looks around and doesn't see Ellie anywhere.

He wonders around looking for ellie and slowly gets closer to the talking. he then enters the projector room and sees ellie using the radio.

Radio: (radio static)

Y/n: what are you doing 

Ellie: it took me a while but I figured out how to use this radio, I've been listening to their conversations and got some locations to more WLF soldiers.

Y/n: did they find what we did at the school.

Ellie: yeah.

Ellie: This guy... (points at the picture) Owen. He went AWOL. he's part of the group I'm looking for.

Y/n: Maybe your friend Tommy got to him.

Ellie: Possibly.

Y/n: What about her? (he points at a picture of Abby) she's the main one your after, right.

Ellie: nothing on her yet.

Radio: "Unit Romeo, you are requested at site Two. Repeat. You are requested at site Two. Confirm."

Ellie: The numbers are locations. The TV station we were at? That's Six. There's a lot of talking coming out of Two, so I think that's their home base.

Radio: "Casualties reported in Fourteen. All available units report. Over. This is site Thirteen. Unit Lima nearby How many Scars you got? Over. Negative on Scars. Lone male trespasser. Armed. Over."

Y/n: Lone male trespasser?

Ellie: Tommy. 

Y/n: Where's Fourteen?

Ellie: if I had to guess, here. (she points at a spot on the map called Hillcrest)

Y/n: Hillcrest, is that where we're going.

Ellie: Yep. 

Y/n and ellie put on their backpacks and go to the Theatre's front doors. Ellie takes of the chair that was locking to door and Y/n jumps up and down making his blood flow so that he is ready.

Ellie: you ready.

Y/n: always.

They then both leave the theatre.

Time skip 

The camera changes to a street sign saying HILLCREST

Ellie: Okay, Hillcrest. Is this the right place? 

(hears gunshots in the distance)

Ellie: Definitely the right place. That's gotta be Tommy.

They begin to explore the neighbourhood and loot stores and houses. Y/n and ellie find a basement, y/n uses a desk to upgrade his weapons to make them stronger and easier to use while ellie puts a scope on her rifle. she then finds a drawing of an archer. the picture has writing saying  "Happy Birthday Dad, The Best Clicker Killer in the Whole QZ!!!".

Ellie: huh, that's pretty good.

Y/n finds a trophy for Sunnyvale Archery: 1st Place

Y/n: Boris Legasov, have you ever heard of him.

Ellie looks at the trophy, "no". they both leave the basement and climb on top of a truck looking where to go next. suddenly a truck carrying WLF soldiers drives by them.