Chapter 11 Aftermath

*Loud sudden News Station Intro*

Good evening and welcome to a breaking news report on GNN (Global News Network). We are following the latest events in Japan, where the Morimoto Organization, one of the most notorious Yakuza families, has been completely destroyed by a joint operation involving the Japanese government and the US, Russian, and British forces.

According to our sources, the government is now pursuing the remaining members of the organization, who are on the run. However, we have received reports that some members managed to infiltrate a naval base jointly owned by Japan and the US. Shockingly, half of the individuals found on the base were Commanders from the JMSDF who were charged with criminal offenses. Five to be specific

Tragically, almost half of the intruders were found dead, with three of them having been brutally murdered. The scene was so gruesome that we cannot even begin to describe the graphic details.

Our sources indicate that the commanding officer or admiral of the naval base was responsible for the deaths, single-handedly armed with a Japanese HOWA Type 20 that was found broken and a Glock 17. The military authorities later discovered a bullet-ridden SUV, and the commanding officer was found with multiple gunshot wounds and injuries, including damage to his vocal chords and windpipe.

Despite the severity of his injuries, the commanding officer miraculously managed to survive and was discovered hanging from a thin strap, struggling to breathe due to a lack of oxygen. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available. Stay tuned for more information on this developing story.

And it's time for the weather. Recently, a massive thunderstorm swept through the Islands of Japan, running through Taiwan and ended on the Philippines. Resulting in hundreds of desths and hundred thousands, homeless

------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Twitter (aka Twittard)

------------------------------------

TheRealGingerSnap: "Wow, can't believe the Morimoto Organization was completely destroyed. This is what happens when you mess with the government and the world powers. #JusticeServed #MorimotoDown"

TheTweetingBird: "The commanding officer of the naval base was a true hero. Taking on intruders armed with just a fucking gun and rifle and managing to survive. Hats off to him."

SocialSwanabee: "How did the Morimoto Organization even manage to infiltrate a naval base? This is some crazy shit. #Intruders #NavalBaseSecurityBreached"

WhimsicalWizardoo: "I can't believe the commanding officer survived all those injuries. He is truly a fighter and deserves all the respect."

Nyaterson: "This commanding officer is clearly a force to be reckoned with. Surviving those injuries is nothing short of a miracle. #CommandingOfficer #Survivor #BreakingNews"

------------------------------------

"Fackin' idiots..." Wesley then turns off his phone amd the television

Beside him is the door the leads to Mazuhashi's room.

Others also are present. His best friends and the Empress of Japan herself Ichishi Kuki. They are currently inside the JS Akashi