Chapter 18.5 Men's Conversation

Before that catastrophe happened. Let's first go back when they are still going to the cave

"While we are walking let's all talk to each other like topics and shit to... Lighten up the mood a bit." Yassuko suggested

"Sure what we talkin'?" (Mazuhashi)

"Well if you guys are starting then how about let's talk about the fucking Island our Maz currently "owns"." (Harley)

"Yeah, Maz give a brief explanation for fuck sake. You are surrounded by hundreds of beautiful women and still single the fuck?" (David)

"Don't blame me I'm still single. I have work to do. I ain't got time for that sort of things." (Mazuhashi)

"Bro, Kohazume is giving out reports to us on your behalf and said 73% of what you did is lying around not doing stuff. Basically you have the most free time than all of us here combined. PER WEEK if I calculate it correctly." (Yassuko)

"Eh, well it's just that I finish paperwork faster than you guys. I said I'm willing to help you guys file some papers." (Mazuhashi)

"Jeez, what kind of person who finishes paperwork that fast? Where can I learn this power?" Said Harley who is having a self crisis because of last week's paperwork

"Well that isn't the reason why you finish paperwork faster or the unhealthy amount of free time you have. It's the island itself and the people and things within it excluding you." (Wesley)

"Yeah, the girls here to be precise on our side. Mein Gott.... Bismarck, Tirpitz, Blücher, Z23, Odin, even ships that were only shown in paper and were not built exist." (Fiete)

"Same as the “Sakura Empire”. Akagi, Yamato, Musashi, Shinano, hell, even the dragon sisters Sōryū and Hiryū." (Akisu)

"Now that you mentioned "dragon sisters", it doesn't make any sense why they are bunny girls. Even though their names are clearly named after dragons." (Yassuko)

"I don't fucking know man, I'm more confused than you guys are. Well at least the crane sisters are birds, don't know about the 1st Carrier Division." Maz is referring to Kaga and Akagi who are from the 1st Carrier Division in world war 2 and still in the same unit as of today

"If they are from the 1st Carrier Division, then that means all of Japan's available CVs should be in that unit. Why do I feel a sense of rivalry among the three different sister ships?" (Kiyonaga) (AN: Fox sister, dragon (bunny) sisters, and the crane sisters)

"As I said, I don't know. I'm currently in the middle of thinking of what the fuck is going on, even though I've been here almost like 7 months or 8 months here." (Mazuhashi)

"Well, if the topic seems confusing or hard let's not pry into it. Let's change the topic shall we?" (Wesley)

"Yeah..."

"Right...."

"Good, the next topic will beeeee.... Germans, what's your guys opinions on this island?" (Wesley)

"Well, I may gonna offend these two American gentlemen here but I do think that this island is a bit better than Hawaii. No crazy half naked dudes with guns and half of the beaches being nude beaches." (Björn)

"Bro, 4 of us here have guns holstered in their pants." (Takanjiro)

"I don't take that as an offense, I take that as a compliment because Hawaii is becoming Detroit any year now. I don't know about the nude beach though. (What) You talkin' about?" (Edward)

"Yeah, I heard in the news that some crazy gunmen tried to infiltrate Pearl Harbor. Funny enough, Hise-nee-chan's fleet was there." (Mazuhashi)

"Yeah..." (Edward)