𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨

[G/N Reader]
Part 2

The few weeks you stayed in Mondstadt were one of the best weeks of your life. You met so many amazing people and this highly suspicious acting bard. No matter how moody you were in the morning your eyes were always scanning for this one person, Albedo. He always gave you butterflies. His was so chilling and calming whenever you were stressed over not being able to find the perfect view his voice always calmed you down.

It was a miracle that the both of you got to meet often, you found out he was conducting experiments in Dragonspine, you wondered how he was able to stand such weather. You even went there once with him. The cold was simply unbearable you felt as if death was inching closer the longer you stayed in the cold. 

He even showed you his drawings, they were masterpieces, no wonder Klee spoke so highly about his art. His line art was so precise and clean that you were quite envious...

Each day you spent with him, made you fall deeper and deeper into the dark abyss they call love, pain and happiness at the same time. This feeling was new to you, you've never imagined yourself falling in love, you didn't understand why it was him. You've met and befriended many good-looking people but they were nothing more than friends. Some of your friends even had what people would call 'simps'. Simping over people and fantasizing about getting together with people who won't ever bat an eye at you is a waste of time and a tug on your mental health.

Well, that was your opinion at least. Maybe it is better for the 'simps' mental health, perhaps someone in the academia could research this useless yet rather interesting topic. 

At the moment, you were in your hotel room simply lying down and wasting time. Though it has been weeks, for some reason you never reached Windrise. You kept on getting distracted or you spent the day with Albedo. Your time was running out, your deadline was coming you really hated them but if not for one you would've delayed the piece till the end of time.

Sighing for the millionth time already, you got up from bed sluggishly reminding yourself that time was worth more than gold. You dressed decently, nothing too fancy and walked out of the hotel with your art supplies. You had one whole suitcase for paints, brushes, colours and pencils. You tied the canvas on your back and carried the stand with your other hand. You walked out of the city gates praying nothing would distract you today. 

You made your way to Windrise, very very slowly. Surprisingly there were no dancing hilichurls and funny-looking rocks (yk what I mean hehe). You arrived at Windrise safely, to your relief. It looked more majestic than you remembered. The bright light the statue made must be a wonder to see at night. A sudden gush of wind blew your leaves in your face and as it stopped just as suddenly as it came by you saw him.

He was brushing leaves out of his silky blond hair. You stared at him, mesmerized by his beauty. How could a man look prettier than a women? He noticed you and smiled softly, it sent butterflies in your stomach! You returned the gesture and walked up to him he was right under the Windrise tree. As you walked closer you felt nervous, out of all the times you've met, you've never felt nervous before. 

"It seems our constant meetings are the will of the anemo archon." You said, you cringed slightly realising what you had just said, how lame.

"It seems so. Are you here to paint the tree? After listening to your great expectations for your last piece I hypothesized that you would come here eventually."

"Yes, I think this will be it." You said not taking your eyes off his face.

"Ah, then I should probably move out of the way." He said, ready to move his supplies.

"Oh no no! You don't need to you were here first please stay." 

"But won't it be harder for you?"

"It won't Albedo, worry not. I will manage."

"Ok then, if you insist." He smiled at you yet again. To avoid letting your very obvious blush from being seen you bowed, a habit you picked up during your stay in Inazuma. You quickly walked back to your canvas and supplied and carried it further back. You wanted to paint the whole tree, the statue and him. In all honestly you wanted him to be the highlight of your painting but you weren't known to paint portraits of people, you wanted the last piece to cost a lot so you can take risks. Maybe you would be a street artist in the near future for easy cash. 

The wind blew gently lifting the dead leaves from the ground, it really set the mood. You decided to add that to your nearly finished painting. You grabbed your palette and added more orange to it. The sunset at Windrise is to die for. You added the final touches and smiled at it. This was 'it'. 

You don't understand why you were content with this. This would be considered less beautiful than the sights in the other nations, was it Albedo? Maybe it was him, there wasn't much of him in the painting, the only obvious part of him was the hair. His gorgeous blonde hair in its glory, it wouldn't mean much to others and you don't think anyone would think much of it, but his hair was the first thing that caught your eyes.

"Is it complete?" You heard. Your eyes widened, how did he come here without you noticing? 

"Yeah. This is it." You smiled, you couldn't look at him. You were too embarrassed that you had added him to the painting without him knowing. 

"Is that me?" he asked pointing to his canvas and hair in the painting. You cursed his sharp eyes and nodded. You looked at him hesitantly though you were embarrassed, you wanted to know his reaction. 

I sweet smile was plastered on his face and your eyes widened, your mind was expecting anger and some sort of discomfort but no. This was the exact opposite. The wind blew again setting the mood once again. Your faces were so close, did you want this? More importantly did he? Well, that didn't matter any longer, moments like this were meant to be enjoyed.

 He held you so softly he was so warm. You felt fuzzy and your heart beat harder. Then you got your answer, it is him. Maybe this is what you were looking for after all. 'Love Blinds' what a perfect name for this last piece. 

On the Windrise tree, a mysterious bard was smiling at the sweet scene as he leaned on the tree.

"It's about time, they sure needed a slight nudge didn't they?"