The Crystals and The Book

Prologue

As the stars shine in the open space, some dark skeleton ghosty monsters were chasing a really fast moving object. It was flying past stars and comets to get away from the monsters.

Strangely enough though, the object that was causing such a fuss was a book. And not just any book, a large book that was once a living man that goes by name of Azukirius.

The reason he was running away from the pitch black monsters called Las Obsidianas Oscuras. And they wanted Azukirius so they can rule the whole universe. Although in order for them to completely take control of the universe, they have to kill the Guardian of Universe.

Sadly even though the previous guardian dies, Azukirius quickly flees and searches the universe for a new Guardian to take the previous guardians place.

As soon as he does, he will be safe until the guardian dies from the Obsidianas. But the new Guardian must learn to use magic, spells, chants, and collect items in order to protect Azukirius and the universe.

Although if the new Guardian does not learn all these things by the time the Obsidianas face them, then the cycle will repeat again. But if Azukirius cannot find a new Guardian if this one dies then all the universe will be destroyed.

But maybe this time everything will be different for both the new Guardian of the Universe as well as for Azukirius.

Narrator POV

An alarm clock goes off to tell a young girl that it's time to wake up and get ready for school. A small yet semi groan comes from the blanket and a hand moves towards the clock and shuts off the alarm.

*Yawns softly*

"Oh God, heh well I better get up before Mom asks Dad to wake me up again hehehe. Although I wonder what that dream was about since, there was nothing but stars and galaxies and nothing else." The girl says as she gets up and out of bed.

And right on cue, an older female voice started to call the young adult girl downstairs for breakfast.

"Angie sweetheart I have breakfast ready as well as your school lunch. And can you also make sure that your sister is up please." Mom says as she finishes up with breakfast.

"Yes Mom!" Angie says as she fixes up her hair as well as her outfit.