Omae Umasou da na

Part Six

Narrator POV

As Star charges at the Oscura, the creature plunges his claws into the ground and caused toxic gases to be released into Star's eyes. Star screams in pain from the gas that enter her eyes.

Heart, Umasou, Light, Baku, Heart's mother, and siblings yell Star's name in horror and shock. Although the Oscura wasn't done with Star just yet since, he made a large magma circle around them with his shadow magic.

Even though Star was temporary blinded with blurry vision, she could feel the intense heat all around the two of them.

"Hehehe what's the matter guardian? Can't handle the great heat of lava? Well that will be the least of your problems now since you're blinded and you're going to die." The Oscura says in a menacing way.

"I may be blinded but, I can still smell you and I won't stop until your dead at my feet!" Star shouts as she stands her ground.

Without wasting any time, the Oscura and Star charge at each other and collided. As they rammed each other, the two started to bite, slash, and tear each other up.

When the Oscura tried to get at Star's neck to end her, she quickly dodged the attack and bit into the Oscura's back neck and tossed him into the lava surrounding them.

As the shadow creature screams in pain while sinking into the lava, Star manages to jump out of the circle and to the other side. Of course everyone was happy that Star was okay but, the celebration was cut short.

The Oscura managed to get out of the lava and bites onto Star's right leg and nearly drags her into the lava hoping to drown and kill her.

Thankfully Star was able to avoid getting drowned in a lava pit, but sadly her efforts were somewhat in vain since, her foot and part of her leg were completely burned up and scarred.

Both Star and the Oscura were badly burned and injured from the damage the lava left them in. And too make matters even worse, Star finally transforms back into a human again. This caused Star's severely burned up leg to effect her more than usual.

"Hehe, so you're a human. What an unusual turn of events. Especially since that slippery guide of yours is known for being picky about his guardians." The Oscura says as he tries to get back up without limping or falling down.

"I may be a human but, I'm more than capable to do what I need to do to get rid of you Oscura." Angie says as she does her best to get up.

As the two struggle to get up, Heart and his family run over to help Angie. Sadly Angie's leg was unable to support her and she ended up falling down to the ash covered ground. In doing so, the pain and exhaustion got to her and she fell unconscious.

When Heart and his family got to her, Heart could see that Angie was barely able to breathe and her leg looked horrible. But the Oscura had no problem with getting up and attacking again.

Before the creature could get any closer to Angie, she started to glow bright purple with symbols appearing on her back and arms.

"What!? No it can't be! The Amethyst symbols of the Swords of Amethyst Stone!!! A lower creature like you shouldn't be able to summon something that extremely powerful

"What!? No it can't be! The Amethyst symbols of the Swords of Amethyst Stone!!! A lower creature like you shouldn't be able to summon something that extremely powerful." The Oscura shouts in fear.

As Angie opened her now purple eyes and said a muffled chant, two twin swords appeared in her hands.

"Now it is time to end your life and our message shall be received by your master to never attack us again

"Now it is time to end your life and our message shall be received by your master to never attack us again." Angie says distortedly as the swords glow brightly.

"No, no, no!! I can't return empty handed! Stay away from me you demon ahhh!!!" The Oscura shouts in fear and ends up getting sliced up into five pieces.

"Worthless piece of wasted magical talents. Now to rest and finish up this world." Angie says distortedly as the symbols start disappearing and she slowly returns to normal.

Within a few hours after the whole incident, Heart carried an unconscious Angie and said his goodbyes. Both Heart and Umasou went on to live their lives. However, they both didn't seem to notice Angie fading away.

As Angie is teleported back into the gateway, Azukirius was more than happy to see her and he quickly put the unconscious girl in a healing bubble.

After a good four hours of healing, Angie was teleported back to her own time. As she woke up, Angie quickly looked at her leg and it was a better. And when she realized that she was back in her friends house, Angie quickly asked Azukirius what happened.

"Well Angie you completed as well as fixed one of many worlds/dimensions. And now you can rest and recover since we got a very long way to go." Azukirius says as he disappears.

'So that was one of the worlds that I had fix and live through. Hm well I guess it's not so bad but, I'm going to ask Azu a lot of questions about what happened.

For now though, I better enjoy the rest of this trip and get home cuz I'm starting to miss my bed.' Angie thoughtfully says as she gets up and goes downstairs and enjoys the rest of her trip.