Omae Umasou da na

Part Four

Narrator POV

As Star and Heart began training Umasou, Star was a little bit concerned about the little one's agility so, she had Heart start Umasou off with that first.

"Come at me!" Umasou says as he gets ready to dodge Heart's attack.

'Thank goodness I told Heart to use his scary face otherwise Umasou would be sucking up to him

'Thank goodness I told Heart to use his scary face otherwise Umasou would be sucking up to him.' Star says in her mind as watches the two.

As Heart prepares to attack again, Umasou rolls onto his back then to his feet to get ready.

"Come at me!" Umasou says in confidence.

And thankfully after a few laps of dodging, Star called time and was pretty impressed with the two.

"Okay, that's some very good agility. If Heart can't catch you, you'll do fine against everyone else." Star says impressed with how good Umasou is at evading and dodging.

"Really?" Umasou questions.

"Listen up Umasou, keep this up and you'll be a tough adult. No one will eat you." Heart says happily.

"I won't cry! I'll be as strong as you and mom, dad!" Umasou says happily while he stands on two legs.

"Yes, yes you will. Watch out!" Heart says as he charges at an unready Umasou.

"Duck!" Star shouts quickly at Umasou.

Without thinking, Umasou ducks as his mom says and ends up having Heart trip and ramming his face into a stone wall. Star couldn't take it and started to laugh at Heart like crazy. Which caused her to land on her back as she laughs like a maniac.

"Pfft hahahaha oh my god hahahahaha oh Heart hahahahaha!!" Star says as she laughs full heartedly on her back not being able to stop.

"Dad, are you okay?" Umasou questions as he looks at his dad.

"Tomorrow I'll teach you how to fight. And can you please get your mom to help me out here as soon as she stops laughing." Heart muffles as he listens to Star laughing.

After at least a couple of weeks of training Umasou, Star was starting to get a little attached to the little one. Today both Heart and Star were teaching Umasou how to roar/shout.

"Listen, use more force from your stomach." Heart says as he roars again.

After at least a few tries, Umasou finally got a really loud roar out. And Star and Heart were very proud of him.

Heart's POV

"That one was great. If you shout like that, you'll send them all running!"

"Really? Thank you, dad and mom. I want to be just like you both. I'll be like you." Umasou says happily to me and Star.