Omae Umasou da na

Part Five

Narrator POV

After a few months, Heart, Star, and Umasou were still traveling to find a new place to call home. Although as the night began to come, the trio found a large cave to sleep in.

However, when Umasou and Heart fall asleep, Star silently leaves to make sure that neither of them see her as a human. Although tonight, her luck finally runs out when Heart sees her leave the cave.

Making sure that Umasou doesn't wake up, Heart quickly follows her to see what she's hiding. The second he sees her, Heart is shocked to see Star transform into the strange creature that he saw from his childhood.

Star's POV

After I transform back into a human, I begin to notice that it's getting easier to change back into a human. So I decided to go ahead and contact Azukirius to ask him if this was normal.

The moment I got into my meditating sitting position and closed my eyes, I could feel someone watching me but I chose to ignore it.

"Hey Azukirius, are you there?"

"Angie! Oh thank goodness, for a moment there I thought you... Well I thought you were uh... Dead or something." Azukirius says in worry.

"It's okay Azu, I'm okay although I did want to ask you something about the transformations."

"Oh? What kind of question kiddo?" Azu questions.

"Well I just wanted to know if the transformation spell is fading. Considering the fact that I'm able to transform back into a human more quicker than before."

"Hm well now that I can feel the energy around you, I can sense that the spell is fading away but, its also merging with you. So in other words, you'll be able to use magic soon." Azukirius says as he looks my aurora.

"Really? That's great but um- whoa hey what's going on here!? Why is everything fading away?"

"Well our time together is up for now Angie and I won't be able to talk to you until you finish up with this world. Besides from what I can see, you have a visitor." Azukirius says as he fades away.

"Okay thanks Azu and goodbye for now."

As I open up my eyes, I'm met with a large shape in front of me. And that giant shape was Heart. And to my surprise, he was looking at me with wide eyes. He literally looked like he was seeing a ghost.

"Uh hi Heart... Um are you okay? Cuz you look like just saw a ghost."

"Its you! I thought you were just an imaginary creature that Light and I made up. But its really you and your real and why are you here and where's Star?" Heart asks me in amazement.

"Uh well Heart I am Star. I just revert back into my real self at night since, that's usually the time were I'm safe to drop my guard. And to be honest with you, I technically wasn't suppose to let anyone see me like this but, now you know."

I could tell that Heart was a little bit shocked to hear this but, I had little to no choice but to be honest with him. Before I could either say or do anything, Heart quickly picked me up and hugged me.

"Heart? Are you alright?"

"You were afraid of getting eaten. And you were even scared that I would eat you right Star?" Heart questions as he holds me close.

I kinda figured that Heart was still holding back the fact that he's afraid of eating meat infront anyone. So to basically show him that I trusted him, I hugged him back and smiled.