mentally ill

It was dark inside the room

It was dark inside the room. I could barely see anything from where I was sitting.

I had a cloth wrapped around my mouth and my hands were tied. I was wearing a mini dress that reached till my inner thighs.

It was a beautiful mansion not gonna lie at all. but it had some secrets to be told. Something that just they knew including me.

I was trapped here.

Suddenly the door to the room opened revealing a handsome man. A really handsome one.

"princess? Who tied you here. This might hurt right. But you're the reason for your misery. Don't you think so?" he asked

" umM M M uhh" I could not speak because of this stupid cloth tied on my mouth.

"oh, right. How can my princess speak with this cloth on? Hmm?" he said

He slowly removed the cloth from my mouth and started caressing my cheeks with is thumb.

"please let me go taetae." I said with my eyes glistening with tears.

"NO. How can I princess? If I let you go, you will never come back to me." he said while hurting my skin

He is a total psycho. But his parents care for him a lot and they think that he is so innocent. He's got a child like brain but he turns totally opposite to his personality whenever I try to run away from him or I don't obey him... like, once he wanted to play dress up with me and being shy I denied like who can say yes? Even though he has a child like brain, he still is a grown up adult!!!

And what he did? He slapped the maid's daughter who used to take care of me. Because he knew she was close to me. I cried and cried until he made me agree to his condition.

He has a well built body. He goes to gym with me. He TAKES ME FORCEFULLY. As if I would leave him! Although I would do that but still!

He made me do my make up and covered all my bruises that are caused by those cuffs.

He never hurts me physically. He takes care of me. He thinks I'm his doll and he treats me like such.

"okay, now my princess looks so beautiful. Let's go". He said while holding my hands

"W-wait taetae I -I don't feel like going outside in this dress." I said feeling uncomfortable.

"should I change it for my princess?" he asked innocently

"N -no I can change it myself just don't make me go outside in these, people might look at your doll". I thought he would be pleased by what I said.

"if you will not let me change your dress doll. I doubt that I can't let you change. And people SHOULD look at my doll. They should know who you belong to." he said

"o -okay, change it." I said defeated

"that's like my princess." he replied

***

He changed my clothes to a different dress which was a little longer than the previous one and he made me wear stockings because I pleaded him to do so.

He held my waist with his one hand and whispered in my ear slowly.

"after the party we will play the thing mom and dad play at night". He said it in a way as if it wasn't something serious. I blushed.

GOD!!! Why did I fucking BLUSH! And that too because of this psycho!! No. way. In. fucking heLL!!!

***

After the party over he held my hand and took me straight to his room.

My heart was beating at the speed of August-d's rap.

"Strip." he said

He was sitting on the sofa while watching me closely.

"I -I feel-" he cut me off

"its no fun anymore!" I smiled thinking he would not play this game anymore.

"I will strip you and you have to touch yourself. Until I fuck you hard". He continued and my heart stopped beating.

"from where did you learn this taetae" it was shocking for me because he never said anything like that.

" I saw you playing that game alone. While watching those people who were playing the same game as mom and dad in my laptop". He said

I -

What -

He SAW ME!!!!