Evil Eyes - K.Th

(this has some really uncomfortable moments taken from real life, so read on your own risk)

"Aunt, I'll stay with brother Taehyung. In his room." I told my aunt.

She is my mom's elder sister and I'm here at their house for a week vacation as my elder cousin came to my house to pick me up.

I used to come to his house often and I loved staying here. Though I missed my parents too (at nights) but I genuinely enjoyed here, when I was a kid.

Now, my reply won't be the exact same. I hate a person here. I've stopped going out of my house after that one incidence that took place 5 years ago.

I Hate that man.

My uncle. Arnold's (my elder cousin) father.
Jason Kim.

Why?

Because he harassed me. When I was just a 13 year old oh, I don't remember my age when this happened. But I remember that moment like as if it just happened yesterday.

★ flashback ★

"Uncle, I want a Barbie. Mom won't buy it for me. So, can you?" I said

I was in the varanda of their house.

Arnold, my uncle's elder brother, Taehyung oppa's grandfather all are here.

"Haha, come here first." Jason said pointing towards his thighs as I was maintaining a safe distance with him.

I hesitantly went towards him. As everyone was smiling I thought its normal.

Everyone was normal.

How can they be so normal?

I don't know. But what I know is that the man sitting in front of me can buy me the loml ‡Barbie‡ and for that sake I sat on his thighs.

He asked me some questions and then made me stand on my tiny feets.

Then he started going inside the house. In Taehyung's room.

I followed him because I wanted to have that doll in any way possible.

I want it,.I get it.

Little did I know that, that was the biggest mistake of my life.

I've been taught in my school about good touch and bad touch. But not I was facing it.

He asked me to kiss his lips. I thought it was just a normal peck. So I gave it to him. And as I was backing away. He held my hand and pulled me back, as the bed was very close to the wall where I was sticking to.

He pulled me in a disgusting kiss. And when I tried to back away... He said "ok, just a peck on you cheeks" and I thought ok... One peck won't hurt. Right?

Tho I was disgusted and wanted it to finish asap.

So I pecked his cheeks but then again he pulled me and started sucking my cheeks and neck. Eww

★ flashback ★
I pushed him and Ran away from there. I could hear him calling me back but I didn't stop. And now I'm 15. What has changed? Nothing.

But I was left with a life long trauma. And that wasn't the end but the starting.

After that incident I've face a lot of sexual assault. In different occasions and by different people. But what did I do?

I kept myself shut.

I had my reasons. Because once when my mom's cousin brother tried to do tha same for like the 10th time I complained to my mom. But she told me not to tell this to anyone because.... This would cause his family a big DEAL?

Wasn't her daughter enough? Didn't she love me?

How could she do that?

One thing that I learnt was that to never trust anyone. Because everytime I was harrassed by the people that I once trusted...

 Because everytime I was harrassed by the people that I once trusted

This isn't the end of this story ... There is part-2 coming soon. So keep waiting and don't forget to....

Vote and comment

Click on the star button down below to vote. Thank you and have a nice day everyone.

Lily loves you all <3