Evil eyes (02) THV

Because everytime I was harrassed by the people that I once trusted

....Because everytime I was harrassed by the people that I once trusted...

"Okay darling you can go but first drink this milk." Aunt said

"Ok, give it to me. I have to go." Y/n

I avoid that man as much as I can and try not getting in his sight.

What a dumb disgusting shit he is! He pretends as if he never did anything wrong to me! Huh! BITCHy MOTH**FU*KER!

I roll my eyes and went where my aunt was - in the kitchen - and then I went downstairs.

Taehyung's cousin brother is married and his wife aka my sister in law is pregnant and it's her delivery date today so most of the family members are with her in the hospital as it's already late that's why aunt didn't go and only me, taehyung oppa, aunt and grandpa is home.

I have my phone and earphone tugged in and I'm scrolling through Instagram reels. I don't sleep early as I used to now I sleep very late.

"What are you doing? Don't you have to sleep?" Taehyung said entering in the room.

"Nope!" I said

I'm comfortable around my brothers.
He's talking to his girlfriend with his neckband tugged in his ears too.

So basically none of us are going to sleep early tonight.

Soon he cut the call and peeped in my phone and I hid it from him.

I don't want him to know my Instagram account.

"Reels huh?" He smirked

"What's your username?" He asked

"It's one of your business" y/n

"Itsnoneofyourbusiness? Cool. With the underscores or without them?" He asked

"Ahm,, wHAt?" I made a weird face asking for confirmation.

"Isn't it your username?" He asked me back

"Lol, whatever." I again started scrolling through my reels section. And he also started using his phone.

"It's really impressive." He again peeped on my phone screen.
"You comment on every post or what? Is this your habit?" He asked as he saw me commenting on every single reel.

'Is he mad?' I thought in my mind.

"Isn't that normal? Normal people do that. They communicate through comments! Duh"
Y/n

"No. It's not normal or maybe I'm the elite class. Haha" Taehyung

I made a weird face.

'what the fuck is wrong with him?' suddenly an idea popped in my mind

"Bro, do you wanna watch some horror movies?" Y/n

"Uh, sure." Taehyung

"Ok, gimme your phone." I said forwarding my hands so that he can give me his phone.