Dead end - Nowhere to go

My phone rang while I was still in front of my mom's grave

My phone rang while I was still in front of my mom's grave. Neither close nor far but close enough to see her photo clearly. I'm not allowed to go there. Why? Because there are people there looking at me, I'm not a social chick, so this isn't my type of place, people have always despised me, loathed me. I was okay with that too, until these police officers started to send me to the one psychiatrist ( a doctor who is trained to treat people with mental illness )

I never spoke a word to them. For them, I was a mute woman who somehow lost her voice because of some trauma. I was never interested in talking to humans. I had no reason to communicate with them.

"Huff! Miss. Alena. I have been trying to communicate with you for 3 months but I don't see any progress in your case. Are you sure you're mute?"

No reply.

That's what he expected from me and that's what I did. No reply and no reaction. Though I give responses to some people but when he's around I get nothing to speak. Why do you make me go numb Mr. Kim?

He is Taehyung. My psychiatrist. He has been really patient in my case though, but I always challenge him with new problems.

There is one man that I admire a lot. I've just seen him outside the mental asylum.

They say I have ' Dissociative identity disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder, and commonly referred as to split personality disorder. But I know that I am alright and I don't have any mental illness.

I'm just a good actress. I have always been one... And why won't I? I was a successful actress before all this happened.

I wish I could kill you that day Jeon Jungkook.

I thought while gritting my teeth. Anger rushed inside my body at the thought of that fucker. HE dared to cheat on ME. The all-mighty KIM HEEYOUNG?!! I'm no Alena I'm Heeyoung and I know that but this fucking Taehyung does not know about that!!

"I. don't. HAVE any mental illness. DO YOU FUCKING GET IT?!!"

I said while slamming my hands on the glass table, cracking it. I know I'm strong but not this strong to crack the 3 layers of glass table. Right?

He sighed. And called the constable to take me back to the asylum.

" What the fuck?! You can't do that to me! Let me go you fucker."

As I said. I went all quiet again; and started apologizing to him by bowing down again and again.

He stood there quite. But I could feel his eyes on me. Not on me but on my body.

I was wearing a hospital gown given to me by the hospital. Which was not at all like what my size is it was way too loose that it looked like it was just hanging on my body.

I have a slim and fit body and an actress-like face. Well. I'm not bragging about my beauty that anyone can fall for but stating facts.

Then I realized that when I bow down my whole breast comes in sight. I was provided with poor-quality inner wears and they made my body itch which is why I never wore them.

I smirked when I got to know his weakness.

Interesting.

But I quickly act all innocent like I don't know anything and looked at him with puppy eyes. Now I really wonder if I have a split personality disorder.

Hah!

I hissed in pain when he pinned me to the wall which supported the door and told the constable to get out while gritting his teeth in a sexy way that I could not focus on anything but him.....

He came near me as he already was and breathed against my left ear.

And said in a husky voice while growling a little

" Playing dumb. Aren't we? Hee Young Kim?"

What- how did HE figure it out?

Wasn't it all my thought?

His right hand trailed towards my neck while he dragged his hands on my whole body. And to be honest I felt a shiver run down my spine.

" W- What the fuck are you doing!?" I could hardly pronounce a word out of my mouth.

"you didn't need to apologize..." he said while still breathing near my neck

I tried to push him away but I don't think that I would be able to do so, this man is making me weak under him... AGHHHH I HATE THIS FEELING.

He smirked looking at my reaction and backed off a little, even though he was still close to me, close enough to kiss my lips in just a blink of an eye.

He is holding my neck tightly by now and that is the reason why I can't even breathe properly...he's not planning to kill me, is he?...

Suddenly I don't know what got in my mind that I pinned him next to where I was pinned some seconds ago, now I guess it's my time to smirk.

"Hah! You messed with the wrong woman this time Mr. Kim" I scoffed

His hand was no longer on my neck but on my butt. Giving it a light yet hard squeeze.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

"Get your hands off of me before I cut them off," I said while my eyes are digging through his soul

"I like it wild Ms. Kim" he replied bluntly with his signature smirk while chuckling.

This man will make me go crazy! Aghh even if I do anything he would stay like this. Shameless.

In a matter of time, he pulled me into a kiss while keeping his left hand on my small waist, and with the other, he is holding my face while kissing me harshly and full of lust. I hate men like these they just use and throw us, women. I don't wanna be used by anyone. If I could kill my ex then I can kill him too. Can't I? But something in me tells me not to, something in me makes me think that he is trustable and I can kiss him back. But I listened to my mind and push him harshly away from me.

He is not trustable. It's all an illusion. Nothing that we see is actually true.

And I was right about my gut feeling. As I turned back I felt dizzy, my head was hurting & before I could think about anything I dosed off in someone's arm forever.

My consciousness was gone but I could still hear a faint laugh at the back of my mind.

" Wrong move y/n"

What the fuck, only Jungkook knew about that name of mine. My disguise was a failure? No, I don't think so. But I surely know that this is Jungkook's voice and he was now very close to me.

I tried opening my eyes but failed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all love this part and please don't forget to vote <3

Lily loves you all lovely ppl

Comment and please don't be a silent reader

Thank you <33