Part 2

Time skips ~

A popping sound of the notifications disturbed her precious sleep.

She lazily grabbed the phone and looked at the notifications then she noticed the time and her eyes widened.

She suddenly jumped up , sitting on the bed and found Jimin was sleeping peacefully beside her hugging her waist. He had cute pout while sleeping.

She chukled looking at him then she realized she had no time for this!

She slightly pushed his hand away which cause him to wake up.

He looked at her with half closed eyes and said " why are you awake? Let's sleep for few more minutes ".

" No..It's 8 pm Chim . I didn't prepared anything for dinner yet. They are waiting for me to make something " She said while rushing towards the bathroom and then she went to kitchen to find Mrs. Lee and Yoongi there.

Mrs. Lee was cooking while Yoongi was helping her by cutting the veggies and They were having some conversations and smiling and laughing at something.

Y/n smiled and walked towards them.

Yoongi noticed her " You are awake." She nodded.

He gestured her to take a seat beside the counter. She sat there.

He asked "Did you sleep well?". "Yeah" she smiled.

" Can I help you?" Y/n asked.

" No need of it. Just tell us. How's your married life is going on Y/niee?" Nanny asked and giggled.

Y/n gets shy . Her cheeks were crimson red.

"Don't need to tell me. Your face said everything. " Nanny said teasing her.

She hide her face in between her hands. Yoongi showed his gummy smile looking at them.

" Nanny please not in front of Oppa." She said. They laughed.

Jimin came there " I think I missed something " he said sitting beside Y/n.

" Yeah, many things." Nanny said. He pouted sadly.

She giggled and pinched his cheeks
" Why you are so cute jiminaah? ". He giggled.

"Not more than me" yoongi said getting their attention. Nanny smiled and ruffled his hair " Yesss my lil meow ". He smiled.

" I can smell jealousy hyung " Jimin said, smirked at him.

Yoongi just face another side and mumbled "whatever". They laughed.

Y/n looking at them and smiling at their cute family moments.

" I'm also cute" she said cutely pouted. They giggled and Jimin side hugged her " You are cuter babe" and Yoongi patted her head " Yes" .

Nanny smiled and nodded " Finally our family is completed. Just give me a cute grandson or granddaughter too then our family will becomes big too" Nanny said making Jimin choked in thin air.

" This early " Jimin said. They laughed
" I'm just telling. Don't rush. Take your time you both " she said.

~
Next morning ,

Y/n completed her morning routine and went to the kitchen.

Yoongi came out of his room buttoning up his black suit. He saw her and wished her " Good morning Y/n ".

" Good morning oppa. It's 5 am . Where are you going this early?" She asked.

" I have some important work to do in office. That's why".

She make an 'O' face " Did you want something to eat?" She asked.

" No. I will grab something from the convenient store " he replied.

" No need of it oppa. I will make something for you  in few minute" she said.

" But - " he about to say something then stopped and agreed.

She smiled and gestured him to sit and she went towards the refrigerator to grab eggs and a pack of bread.

He was scrolling through his phone as
Y/n was preparing egg toast for him then something came in her mind.

She interupt him " Oppa. Can I ask you something?".

Yoongi looked at him " Sure ".

"Umm...Where is Dad? I mean it's being a month of our marriage. He didn't show up in our wedding and U.S. too." She asked.

He nodded understanding her question " He is the busiest person Y/n. Work is more important for him than the family." He sighed and continued " He is right now in Australia. He will come here soon I hope so".

She nodded and said " From few days, Jimin was missing him. He always talks about him and mom."

Yoongi nodded a bit. She served him a egg toast and packed some for him too. He smiled " Thank you" and took a bite " It's delicious". She smiled.

One week passes ,
Y/n came back from work and saw Mrs. Lee sitting on the couch , doing a embroidery on a piece of cloth.

She smiled and sit beside her.

Mrs. Lee noticed her and smiled back
" How's your day?".

" Quite good. What about you? " She asked.

" Umm...Boring " she chukled at herself and Y/n gently smiled. She knows that Mrs. Lee always stay in the home where the members went to work. As she had no company with her, she gets bored all alone in the mansion.

Y/n hold her hand , rubbed the back of her hands from her thumb " Tomorrow I will take you out " she said.

Mrs. Lee eyes lit up " Really?".

She nodded " Tomorrow will be our Day out". She smiled and nodded slowly then Y/n eyes fall on her embroidery on the cloth where she embroidery white tulips and lilies placed in a vase.

" This is so beautiful "she said.

Mrs. Lee smiled " I made this for your and Jimin's future baby".

Y/n choked in a thin air and the blood rushed to her cheeks.

She giggled looking at her reaction " I'm just joking. I was bored that's why I thought to do something". She made an O face.

Then they heard the sound of doorbell rang. Y/n went up and walked towards the door to open and found Jimin and Yoongi laughing at something.

" Welcome home " she smiled and give them space to come inside.

They looked at her and smiled. " What are you both laughing at?" She asked.

Yoongi said " Jimin appointed a new secretary at his office " He laughed again and then he stopped himself from laughing and continued " But she is so clumsy , she forget where she kept her specs and kept finding it every corner of his office then Jimin found her specs ".

Y/n giggled and looked at Jimin " Where did you find it?".

Jimin smiled " In her head , she placed it in her head and finding it everywhere. It was hilarious to see her reaction " he said.

[ A/n fun fact - It's me 🙋‍♀️ who forget her specs everytime & anywhere. ]

She giggled a little " I think she's fresher and nervous that's why she forgot where she kept it." Y/n said.

[ A/n - Love you Y/n...You're the only one who understands me otherwise there are some ppl who make fun of a poor girl.
* rolled the eyes *

Jimin - Yaa..I know what you mean..Now go and do your work.

A/n - Ya..Ya..Going.

She stick out her tongue to him and ran from there before he caught her ]

Back to the scene...😁

" Yes you are right " Jimin replied then they removed their coat and going to their room while meeting Mrs. Lee on their way.

~~~