Part 43

Play Dynasty by Mia to feel this story.

J

imin was sitting tensely in front of the operation theatre as Lia was inside it while Jin and his doctors were operating her.

He closed his eyes and His heartbeat was getting faster in every single second. He hold his both hands together as they were trembling in fear. A fear of losing her again...

He started to pray God countlessly to save her life. His mind get messed him. He messed up everything and if something happen to Lia. He wouldn't able to live again. He placed his palm in his face and cried his heart out.

Jimin had been sitting outside the operation theatre for hours. His mind was in chaos as he waited for any news about Lia's condition. He couldn't shake off the fear that he might lose her again. He tried to control his thoughts and focus on something else, but he couldn't. All he could think about was Lia, lying inside, fighting for her life.

As he closed his eyes and tried to breathe in deep, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi standing by his side. "Jimin, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, his voice was low and concerned.

Jimin shook his head, tears streaming down his face. "I'm scared, hyung. I don't want to lose her again. What if something goes wrong?" he said, his voice trembling.

Yoongi leaned in and hugged him, patting him on the back. "We're all here for her, Jimin. We won't let anything happen to her," Yoongi said, trying to reassure him.

Just then, Mrs. Han ran up to them. "How is she doing? What happened to Lia so sudden, Jimin?" she asked anxiously.

Jimin didn't answer. He was too afraid to told about her condition. She couldn't bear to hear the worst.

As when Jin emerged from the operation theatre at that moment. Jimin immediately stood up, his heart racing. "Jin , what's happened? How is she?" he asked, fear dripping from his voice.

Jin sighed and shook his head. "It's not good news, Jimin. Lia's condition is critical. She tried to remember her past memories, and it triggered a reaction in her brain. We're doing everything we can, but it's a life and death game now," he said, his voice grave.

Jimin's world crashed around him. His worst fears had come true. He slumped to the ground, his hand on his head, unable to comprehend what was happening. Yoongi and Mrs. Han both leaned towards Jimin, trying to comfort him. But he couldn't stop crying.

Each and every second was terrifying. His heartbeat beating fastly and his body went number due to crying from hours. One thing he want is Y/n just came back to life.

After several hours, Jin emerged from the operation theatre with his doctors team again with an unknown expression.

Jimin immediately stood up and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Jin, how is she? Is she okay?" he asked, his voice shaking.

Jin took a deep breath and said, "We managed to stabilize her, Jimin. She's still not out of the danger zone, but we're hopeful that she'll pull through."

Jimin felt a wave of relief wash over him. Lia had made it through. He couldn't help but break down in tears again slowly.

They assured him that Lia was in good hands and that everything would be okay. It was a tough night, but they all tried to remain hopeful.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they were permitted to see her. Lia had been moved to another room, and she was still unconscious.

Jimin was there with her . He was looking her from the outside of the room as if she will be conscious, she wouldn't end up pressuring herself to regain again. He didn't want to lose her again, and he knew he would do anything to keep her safe.

He thanked God for keeping her alive.

As the 48 hours went, Jimin was still there in the hope of seeing a glimpse of her after waking up from her unconsciousness.

" Jimin, you didn't have anything or slept properly from 2 days. Go home and take some rest. You have a meeting too. " Yoongi spoke as he saw his pale face , who was always looking at her from the outside of the room.

" Can you cancelled the meeting? I want to be with her , hyung. " Jimin spoke in low voice.

Yoongi sigh " No Jimin. We can't. It's really important for the company and Don't worry about Lia...I mean Y/n. I'm here for her and Nanny also coming here after dropping Suzy to her school. We will take care of
Y/n." He assured him.

" Is lil mochi alright?" Jimin spoke in concern of his daughter as suddenly he remembered his daughter also saw him running outside the house with her Eomma in his arms.

Yoongi nodded " After you left from there. She started to cry , seeing Y/n lifelessly in your arms. Nanny assured her that everything is fine and she didn't knew about Y/n's critical condition. We somehow managed to make excuses about your absence in home but we won't do it for more days. " he spoke as Jimin nod his head before glancing at Y/n and walked out of there.

He went home and took a long warm shower and tried to take a nap but still, he was restless and went to his office for the meeting.

After 3 hour of meeting, Jimin went back towards his cabin. He leaned on his chair and rest his head on the chair until he heard the knock on the door.

" Come in. " he said as his personal secretary Yuna walks in and handled him papers to signed in. " How's Suzy doing now, Mr. Park?" She asked out of blue making him realise that what was gonna happen if Suzy got to know about this.

He shook his thoughts when she called him again and looked at her
" She is doing well, Yuna. " She smiled a bit and nod her head.

As Jimin checked the papers and signed in, before handling back to her. As when his phone rang...

Hope you all feel this story!
Express yourself in comments and don't forget to vote!
Borahae💜