Part 8

Jimin felt his heart race and his body tense up as he envisioned the worst.

He continued frantically calling her , hoping for an answer but it was all in vain.

Meanwhile,
Y/n had managed to regain control of the car and brought it to a halt. She took a moment to breathe and check for any damage, thanking God that she had avoided a disaster.

Once she had composed herself, she picked up her phone and noticed the missed calls from Jimin.

She quickly called him back and in a single ring , he pick the call and started bombarding the questions.

" Y/n are you fine?? Did you get hurt ??What happened rn? "

"Chim, I'm fine," she said, with a reassuring tone.

" The person suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and I had to swerve to avoid them. But I'm okay," she continued, knowing how worried Jimin must be.

Jimin let out a sigh of relief, his heart rate slowly returning to normal.

" Thank goodness you're okay," he said, his voice shaking with emotion.

"I heard the sound of the crash, and I couldn't imagine losing you."

Y/n could hear the fear and a hint of tears in Jimin's voice, and she knew then how serious the situation must have been. She reassured him again that she was unharmed.

As she noticed the person who came in front of her where shaking in fear , squatting down in front of her car.

Y/n said " Chim. I'll call you later that person came in front of my car. She is 8 or 9 years old girl I guess. She is shaking down in fear."

She said to him and immediately went out of her car and walked towards the girl, who is looking down at her.

Y/n squatted down at her and asked "Are you alright?".

That girl nodded.

[ Imagine her " Suzy " ]

Y/n noticed that the girl was hugging a cat. She understand that the girl tried to saved the cat from the accident.

She looked at her and put her finger in her chin made her looked at her.
" What's your name dear ?" Y/n asked softly.

The girl replied with shaking voice
" Su..Suzy "

Y/n made her stand and take her to the nearest bench in front of them.

She made her sat on the bench and went towards her car to grabbed the water bottle.

She came back and gave her the water bottle to drink water.

Suzy gladly accepted it and drank water. " Are you fine Suzy ?"

Y/n asked her while sitting beside her.
She nodded and said "Thank you aunty"

Suzy's voice was soft which melts her heart. She smiled and caresses her head.

Y/n about to asked her something then she heard the car honk. She looked towards that the direction from where the sound came.

Her eyes widened as she saw Jimin was coming towards her , parking his car on the side.

He ran towards them as he noticed Y/n " Are you alright love?" He asked worriedly , placed his hand on her cheeks ,checking from head to toe.

Y/n can't help but smiled while looking at his caring side. " I already told you Chim. I'm fine. " Y/n said.

" Yeah but still I can't help. " Jimin said and he continued " by the way, Is that little girl alright? Did she get hurt?" He asked.

She smiled " Ask to her by yourself. " She replied looking at Suzy who was looking at the couple not knowing what they are talking about.

Jimin kneeled down in front of Suzy
" Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere ?" he asked in concern.

Suzy smiled and shook her head " I'm alright Uncle . The Aunty stopped the car on the right time." She said with a bright smile.

Jimin smiled at her.

Y/n interrupted them " Are you living here with your parents ? Where are they? " she asked.

Suzy smiled faded. She said something that broke their heart. " I didn't have my parents. They died in a car accident when I was 3. I lived in Orphanage with my friends." She said while her eyes were teary.

Without wasting any time , Y/n embraced her in her arms and caresses her head.

" Hey. Don't be sad Suzy. I'm sorry. I don't know that. You are sweet and cute. Sad face don't suits you." She said making her giggled a bit.

Suzy replied " This is the first time , Someone show me care and love like my friends and caretaker do. It's makes me feel special. Thank you".

Y/n broke the hug and wiped the tears from her thumb " Don't cry Suzy. I can understand you." Y/n said as her own life without her parents flashbacking in front of her eyes. How she felt growing without her parents only her Eonni Jisoo was there in her highs and lows.

She can understand that how much she craved for parent's love and care.

Y/n controlled herself tearing out in front of them and said " Did you know? You are really special." making Suzy to asked her ' Why ' in confusion.

" You will travel a beautiful journey in an early age. You would learn to live a beautiful life and when you achieved your goals without anyone's help. On that day, you will be proud on yourself " Y/n replied.

She remembering her hard days , struggling to achieved her goals and now , she achieved everything and she lived a beautiful life with her partner.

Her words makes Suzy's eyes lit up. She asked " Really Aunty? ". Y/n smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile, Jimin smiled at her as he know what Y/n is talking about. He was really proud to be with her and saw her achieving her dreams.

Suzy smiled back making Y/n's heart melt.

Y/n giggled. " Always smile like this , you look so cute Suzy. " she pinched her cheeks.

" Not more than you Aunty. " Suzy said with a smile. They both giggled at each other.

Jimin looking at them with an adorable smile. He saw her playing and talking with many kids but today he felt something special between their bond.

" Suzy.. ?" Someone called Suzy making Y/n and Jimin to looked at that person.