Part 26

<Unedited>

One month later,
" Mr. Yoongi please signed this paper " Nurse handled him papers as he gladly took it and signed the papers and handled her back.

" You can now take the patient with you. " Nurse spoke and slighty bowed to him before leaving.

Yoongi sighed and walked inside the room. He opened the door to saw him, looking outside the window.

Looking pale and dull, he gained a eye bags and most importantly, he lost his shine, his smile. Yoongi looked at his dull face " Jimin " he called him.

Jimin lazily looked at him. Yoongi noticed his eyes, his eyes were bored and annoyed, which he was doing from past one month.

" Let's go " he spoke as he wouldn't respond him and again looked back at the window. " It's nightmare. Right?"

Tears fell down from Yoongi's eyes as like always, he had no answer of his question.

Fortunately Jimin survived the heart attack but he was living like a corpse. Only body, No life. The day, Y/n left the world, she took his life with her.

From a month, Jimin was in hospital due to heart treatment. Yoongi and Jennie went to U.S. and did Y/n's funeral as Jimin refused to believe that Y/n died. He still wouldn't believe it and refused to attend her funeral.

His condition wasn't well to get pressurised by someone. He refused to take medication but Yoongi tried to made him take his medications. He took Jimin for therapy as he wouldn't cried after her death and become a living corpse. His mental health were getting worst .

" Jimin- " Yoongi interrupted by the knock on the door.

They both looked at the door. Yoongi eyes widened. " Dad "

Mr. Park smiled faintly at them and walked towards his younger son Jimin and took him in a fatherly hug.

"How are you my son? I felt sorry to hear that my daughter in law is no more " he spoke and patted at Jimin's back.

" Y/n is alive. " Jimin grinned his teeth in anger as he broke the hug.

" Oh alright. " Mr. Park spoke and looked at Yoongi " Tomorrow will be your flight for U.S. instead of Jimin, you took care of U.S. company, Yoongi. "

Yoongi wanted to say something but looking at his dad giving him dead stare. He shut his mouth and nodded.

" Good." He spoke and looked at his younger son.

"Jimin " Yoongi spoke , looking at his younger brother " Would you like to go U.S. with me?" He asked as Jimin looked at him with dull expression.

" My younger son lived with me. I will take care of him. " His dad interrupted him as Jimin wouldn't answered anything to them. Yoongi held his palm into tight fist. His finger dugged into his skin and blood started to flow from it. He released all his anger in it.

" Alright " Yoongi spoke slowly and walked out of the room. Jimin boringly looked at his dad and looked back at the window.

An hour later,

Yoongi took Jimin back to their home. He made him ate the dinner as he kept refusing to ate it but Yoongi made him ate and gave his medication.

Time passes, he made him slept and walked out of his room.

Next morning,
" Take care of yourself, Jimin " Yoongi hugged his younger brother gently and lightly patted his head.

Jimin looked at him with dull expression and nod his head.

Yoongi looked at his dad and hugged him " Take care Dad and Jimin too. "

" I will, son " He smiled at him and Yoongi nod at him before walking out of the mansion.

He went outside to saw his best friend Hobi,  standing there, waiting for him.

" Hey Yoongi. All done " Hobi asked as he nod at him.

" Yeah. Take care of Jimin and take him to therapy in my absence. You are in charge of him. " Yoongi eyeing at him and his mansion.

" Alright. I'm his man , bro " he smiled gently assuring him.

Yoongi smiled back and hugged him. He trust his best friend. His bff will take care of him.

AND HE DID IT!

In Yoongi's absence , almost 10 months, take care of Jimin. He took him therapy and help him in his medications as Mr. Park never actually took care of his younger son as like his older one.

He always on his business meetings and work. He only loved his business,not them and Yoongi knew it.

At some point, Jimin recovered it. He finally accepted Y/n's death and took out all his emotions, he buried in his heart from months and decided to go back to U.S. with Yoongi, when he came back Seoul to take him.

And rest of all, you know as I described the whole story in
" Whisper of Love "
Part One Book " YOU "

Next part will continued the things, which we left in YOU♡

~~~~~~
Vote , Comment and Share
Take care of yourself
Borahae<3