Part 45 < Unedited >

Weeks passes,
Y/n health recovered as she started to remembered everything about her past and she was grateful for everyone who were there in her hard time specially her love, Jimin and her mom Mrs. Han & her brother Jin.

Even they are not family from blood but they shared a great bond together and Y/n don't want to lost them. She love them and accept them as her own family and Mrs. Han was happy to knew that.

As Y/n health recovered. She get discharged from the hospital and walked out of the hospital,  holding hands with her one and only love, Jimin.

She was happy and grateful to have Jimin as her life partner as he sacrificed a lot for her in love.

On the way to home,
Jimin was driving the car and Y/n sitting beside him.

She was looking out of the window as after a month, she came out of the hospital.

She smiled to herself, thinking about how grateful she was, to get a loving family.

She remembered her past when she woke up after remembering everything.

Flashback starts ~
You opened your eyes slowly, trying to adjust your vision because of the light.

She looked at the side, where Mrs. Han and Yoongi where sitting beside her.

" Eomma " She spoke in faint voice making her to flinch and looked at her.

" Lia , My daughter. How are you feeling right now?" Mrs. Han asked as she was in verge of tear up.

Y/n nod her head and Yoongi was about to call Jin but Y/n stopped him.

" Oppa." She spoke making Yoongi to looked at her.

" Yes Lia. " He spoke in soft voice.

She call him towards him by indicating her hand sign.

Yoongi approached her " Yes Lia."

She looked at them for some seconds and spoke " I'm not Lia. I'm Y/n, stop fooling me"

She spoke and anger visible in her voice while looking at the other side as they nod their head, not understanding it.

" What did you all lie to me ?" She asked as they panicked.

" Y/n, we will talk about this later. You need to rest right now." Yoongi spoke softly.

She shook her head and tears were falling down her eyes " No. I want my answer. I trust you all the most. "

She sobbed " I already get betrayed by the person I love the most , then why you all betrayed me again?"

She cried her heart out as they looked at her , helplessly, holding her head as it's paining.

" We never betrayed you Y/n. You didn't know the whole truth." Yoongi get concerned looking at her broken state.

" I don't wanna know. I don't want him in my life again. " She spoke in between her cry.

" Lia?" Jin spoke in worried tone as soon as he entered her room.

He walked towards her and pulled her in his embrace. He caressed her back in circular motion as she couldn't stopped crying.

" Shu..stop crying. Your oppa is here." He spoke softly.

" Why you betrayed me , Oppa?" She spoke and he understand that Y/n remember everything.

" I never betrayed you, Y/n. I did for your best." He made her looked at her.

" It's not my best. I hate him. He didn't love me."

" He loves you, Y/n. He loves you more than his own life." Jin spoke.

" Don't lie to me, Oppa. "

" I'm not lieing. Can you see any hint of lie in my voice?" He asked as she shook her head.

" Listen Y/n. Jimin did this because his dad want him to divorce you if he didn't do that. He would kill You , Mrs.Lee and Suzy." Y/n looked at him in shock

" But why?" She asked

" I'll tell you everything. " Yoongi spoke while looking at them.

She nod her head and he explained her everything.

After knowing the whole truth, she covered her mouth in shock as she never expected this harsh truth to reveal in front of her.

" Jimin never fell out of love with you and Suzy. You both are the only reason, he still alive. The 10 months, without you and princess, he was just a living corpse." Yoongi said as tears fell down from her eyes.

" Where is he right now?" She asked.

" he went to office as he had an important meeting to attend." He replied.

" Call him, Oppa. I want to meet him right now. " she spoke as Yoongi nod his head.

And dialed his number and talked to him.

" Can you all leave me for a while? I need some space." Y/n sniffed as they looked at each other and nod their head.

As they left, Y/n cried her heart out and released all the pain and sadness from her heart.

Flashback ends ~

Y/n wiped her tears away.

" Chim " She spoke while looking at him , who was focused on the front.

" Yes, love." Jimin looked at her for few seconds.

" Can we go somewhere before going home?" She asked

" Okay. " He replied without even second thought " But where?"

Time skips,
" Last time, when I came here. There was your name engraved in it. " He spoke.

" Mom and Oppa changed it. " Y/n said with sigh.

" Sometimes, I feel that I stole her identity after her death and it's hurts me, Chim. " she continued.

Jimin sidehugged her, giving her assurances that everything is fine " Don't think about it, Love. Now,  Lia got her identity back but I felt bad for her. She lost her life. I hope in multiverse , she is happy and living a beautiful life. " Jimin spoke looking at Lia's gravestone , where Lia's favourite flower Lily , they placed.

Y/n smiled sadly " Yeah. She deserves a better & beautiful life. I can feel Mrs. Han & oppa how they felt when Lia leave this world."

Jimin hold her hands and rubbed her hand from his thumb " I wish I can do something for them, love."

She nod her head.

Thank you for reading this.
I'm apologize for not able to post for weeks due to having busy schedule.

Comment your thoughts readers.
Love you💜