1-10

Chapter 1

    In the early morning, Xu Wen'an was awakened by a glare of light, his eyes were sour and astringent, and his eyes were narrowed into slits.

    A burst of "giggling" laughter came over, like a string of crisp little bells being blown by the wind.

    A chubby little baby jumped on Xu Wen'an, and Xu Wen'an subconsciously hugged the child to prevent him from falling.

    The little baby babbled and crawled on Xu Wen'an's body, his chubby little hands grabbed the clothes on Xu Wen'an's chest, his mouth was wide open, and there was still crystal saliva hanging from the corner of his mouth.

    "Ah~"

    The little baby leaned towards Xu Wen'an's face, and suddenly leaned forward. The tip of their noses touched the tip of their noses, which made the little baby smile happily again.

    "Giggle~"

    Xu Wen'an was also amused by him, picked up the cutie and sat up.

    This is the second day that Xu Wen'an came to this world.

    In his original world, Xu Wen'an had a car accident, but he didn't die directly, but was pulled into the current world.

    And this world is actually a book called "My Cold CEO Boyfriend", and Xu Wen'an transmigrated into the cannon fodder ex-wife of the CEO with the same name and surname.

    Xu Wen'an in the book is a complete cannon fodder.

    Always rush to the front line of dying, and unremittingly give away the head of the protagonist! He paid a life-like contribution to the love of the two protagonists!

    As a college student who just graduated, Xu Wen'an was fascinated by the CEO's family background and status, so greedy for vanity, he tried every means to drug the CEO at the banquet, and then had an affair overnight.

    But I didn't expect the president to be really ruthless. He called some bodyguards early the next morning and threw him out.

    After that, Xu Wen'an was treated very badly by the CEO. He had no job or house, so he could only sleep in the park and eat the cheapest hard steamed buns.

    But there is no way out!

    Xu Wen'an, a man, is actually pregnant!

    Immediately after she got pregnant, Xu Wen'an called the president and told her.

    After a series of examinations, the doctor confirmed that Xu Wen'an was really pregnant.

    At that time, the president's face was so dark that he wanted to strangle Xu Wen'an to death on the spot, and even asked the doctor to perform an abortion on him.

    But the president's sister took Xu Wen'an out vigorously and promised to give Xu Wen'an a large sum of money after giving birth to the child, but the child had to be raised by them.

    Xu Wen'an, who was tortured terribly, had hated the CEO for a long time, but for the sake of money, he gave birth to the child with hatred.

    Originally, after giving birth, the two people would not have any intersection.

    But who made Xu Wen'an the CEO's cannon fodder "ex-wife"!

    Thus, a bloody thing happened.

    The president became stupid in a car accident.

    Afterwards, his mind is like a child of five or six years old. He needs to be supervised when he eats and sleeps, and he can't take care of himself at all.