31-40

Chapter 31

    Chen Qingyu was crying under the quilt, her eyes were red, she couldn't accept that the person she likes already has a partner.

    Moreover, that person had saved himself, and when he thought of this, he felt even more uncomfortable.

    He hugged the quilt and sat up, took a tissue and sniffed his nose fiercely, covering his beating heart, feeling a little unwilling.

    After all, this is the first person I like. After spying secretly for so long, I have already written plans and planned the future, but now I have become a moon in the water, a flower in the mirror, and nothing.

    He stared blankly at the ceiling, his mind was in a mess.

    So, should you give up?

    That person even has a child, if he gets involved, will he look disgusting?

    Chen Qingyu covered her head, and got into the bed again like an ostrich.

    Chen An opened the door with the meal in hand, and pulled down the quilt, revealing Chen Qingyu's head.

    "What's the matter? Didn't you go to eat? Why did you come back?"

    Chen An put the meal on the bedside table, and patted Chen Qingyu's head, "It's okay, just talk about something."

    Chen Qingyu's eyes froze again Turned red, sobbing and saying: "I, I, may be lovelorn, hiccup~" "Did you

    meet that person at the restaurant that day?" Chen An sighed, "I don't think that person is reliable, let's find someone else." Okay."

    "No, didn't you go to Xiao An's house?" Chen An suddenly realized, why did he get involved with the person he likes again?

    As soon as Chen Qingyu heard Xu Wen'an's name, his heart couldn't stop the sour water.

    He felt that he was no worse than Xu Wen'an, it was just that he was a little less lucky and met him a little later.

    "Xu Wen'an, him, he and the person I like are a couple, woo~" Chen Qingyu said, wiping away tears, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt.

    "Ah?!" Chen An was stunned for a while, but he didn't expect this incident to be so dramatic.

    "It's okay, since I have a companion, let's find another one, maybe someone better than him." Chen An said comfortingly.

    "Besides, what's so good about being a boy, girls actually..."

    "Go away." Chen Qingyu didn't want to hear these words, so she covered her ears, drove Chen An out, and then closed the door vigorously.

    "Oh, you, you," Chen An lingered at the door of the house for a while, then went downstairs helplessly to relax.

    Chen Qingyu squatted on the ground against the door, hugging herself sadly.

    Although I knew in my heart that it was impossible, I still kept looking forward to it. Maybe there was still hope?

    What if that person doesn't like Xu Wen'an?

    They have seen it so many times, don't they just have no feeling for themselves?

    Swallowing, Chen Qingyu picked up the bowl to eat.

    You can't give up so quickly, maybe there is a turnaround, he thought silently.

    ——Xu