41-50

Chapter 41

    As soon as Chen An fell silent, the atmosphere suddenly cooled down.

    Both Xu Wen'an and Zheng Qi were stunned. They looked at each other and decided to go do other things first.

    Zheng Qi ran to the balcony to make a phone call, and used his contacts to block Xu Dong in the community. He must not be allowed to escape.

    Xu Wen'an checked the time, and went to call Mu Hengyuan.

    As soon as Xing Xing heard his father's voice, he rushed over happily.

    "Baba~fang,fang~"

    Xingxing walked over with Xu Wen'an, looked at the little house he made, raised his face and waited for praise.

    "An'an, I put it all together." Mu Hengyuan hurried forward to claim credit, "Xing Xing didn't know anything, so he handed over the building blocks."

    Xu Wen'an's compliments lingered on his lips, and he said dryly: " Oh."

    "An'an, why don't you praise me." Mu Hengyuan asked unhappy.

    How can I praise you, how awesome you are at building blocks? Xu Wen'an felt that he couldn't speak.

    "Okay, what do you want for lunch?" Xu Wen'an asked, changing the subject.

    Mu Hengyuan was a little displeased, so he casually reported the name of the dish.

    Xu Wen'an went to the kitchen to make lunch, and Mu Hengyuan took Xing Xing and Zheng Qi to sit at the dining table early and wait for the meal.

    Chen An also sat down with a heavy heart.

    His heart was in a mess, he couldn't believe that the person he loved was married to Xu Dong and had a child.

    Suddenly a green hat was placed on top of his head.

    Back then, both Chen An and Xu Dong could be regarded as influential figures in the school, but Chen An married Xu Li early on, and never thought that Xu Li would have anything to do with Xu Dong.

    Xu Li has a gentle temperament and never fights or grabs. It's just that she wanted to divorce wholeheartedly. At that time, Chen An was absolutely unwilling, so Xu Li left and never appeared again.

    In Chen An's heart, Xu Li has always been that gentle and kind image. Even if she wants to divorce in the end, Chen An is still thinking about whether it is her own problem.

    Now that he suddenly found out that his wife had an affair with a former classmate, Chen An's head instantly turned green into a grassland.

    So is Xu Wen'an his son?

    Chen An suddenly became unsure. Is it because Xu Li had Xu Wen'an with Xu Dong that Xu Li wanted to divorce?

    "Teacher, hurry up and eat, Xiao An's cooking skills are very good." Zheng Qi woke up the running god Chen An.

    Chen An snorted, took two bites, and then casually mentioned: "Xiao An, what's the matter with your father?"

    Chen An wanted to know more about Xu Dong and Xu Li, so he asked a lot of questions on the sidelines.

    Xu Wen'an answered a few words at first, but then felt that something was wrong, so he stopped revealing.

    Chen An also quickly stopped the topic, bowed his head while eating while thinking about what to do.