11-20

Chapter 11

    The chats in the classmate group were in full swing, and everyone was looking forward to tomorrow's class reunion. Of course, Xu Wen'an was the one who chatted the most.

    Everyone is enthusiastically speculating that maybe Xu Wen'an is taking care of other people's children right now.

    I have to say that Xu Wen'an is really anxious now, because Xing Xing, who has always had a good physique, has a fever.

    Today's little star is like a frost-beaten eggplant, leaning against Xu Wen'an's chest listlessly, with two rouge-like blushes on her chubby little face.

    The thick calves didn't have the strength to push anymore, and the eyes were full of water, and the lips were pursed and the eyelids were drooping, which made people feel distressed.

    Xu Wen'an sat in the car and kept asking if he had arrived at the hospital, and the driver also drove at the fastest speed while obeying the traffic.

    Even Mu Hengyuan, who was usually at odds with Xing Xing, rarely said a word, sitting quietly by the side and handing Xing Xing some water and paper.

    Xu Wen'an touched Xing Xing's forehead, which was so hot, that his heart was heavy like a stone.

    It is usually fine all the time, and at night, he deliberately got up to check and didn't kick the quilt.

    Aunt Li comforted Xu Wen'an from the sidelines.

    "It's okay. Babies are weak. This is common. They often get sick without a reason. It's not a big problem. The young master's physique is considered good." Fortunately, the hospital is not far away, Xu Wen'an hurriedly

    hugged Star got off.

    This hospital is a private hospital. The environment and medical equipment are the top in the city. Of course, its price is also very beautiful.

    However, its major shareholder is the Si family.

    So Xu Wen'an experienced the treatment of a VIP. He was accompanied by doctors and nurses full-time throughout the whole process. He opened a green channel and went through the treatment without hindrance.

    "Mr. Xu, don't worry, the baby's condition is very good, just need to use medicine to bring down the temperature, there are no big problems in other aspects."

    "Do not bother the doctor."

    The doctor waved his hands again and again to say no trouble.

    Xu Wenan followed the nurse to the single ward, held little Xingxing in his arms, and fed him medicine.

    The medicine prescribed by the doctor is a Chinese patent medicine, which will not work as fast as western medicine, but it is more suitable for babies.

    The only downside is that it looks dark and slightly bitter.

    As soon as Xing Xing saw the medicine, he yelled "Wow" twice, his face was turned back, his mouth was tightly closed, and he couldn't feed any medicine soup.

    "Be good, take the medicine, and I'll give you sweet milk after eating, don't you like drinking milk the most?"

    Aunt Li and Mu Hengyuan teased him with toys, temporarily attracting Xing Xing's attention.

    Xu Wen'an took advantage of this time to quickly feed him the medicine, but as soon as he drank it, Xingxing immediately vomited it out.

    In the end, there was really no other way, Xu Wen'an forced Xing Xing to pour half of the bowl down, and just like that, a small half spilled out.