21-30

Chapter 21

    Pulling Mu Hengyuan's head off his shoulder, Xu Wen'an rubbed his sleepy eyes and got out of bed.

    Xing Xing was sleeping soundly with his lips pouted and his little butt pouting. Xu Wen'an covered him with a small quilt and walked out gently.

    The cell phone that had been silent for a long time vibrated in his pocket at this moment, Xu Wenan opened it curiously, and found that there were dozens of missed calls on it, and all of them came from the same number.

    "Hello?" Xu Wenan answered the phone.

    "Xu Wen'an? You've answered the phone." The voice on the other side was old and tired, but it couldn't hide the complaint in the words.

    "You are really..."

    Before Grandma Xu Wen'an could utter the curse words, she was hurriedly stopped by Xu Yan who was standing beside her.

    "Well, brother, how are you doing recently?" Xu Yan grabbed the phone and made friends with Xu Wen.

    But because Xu Wen'an had never been called "Brother", Xu Yan called him "Brother" very awkwardly.

    "It's okay." Xu Wen thought to himself that the original owner still has a younger brother?

    I don't know how the two are related.

    Xu Yan chatted on the phone for a long time, making Xu Wenan dizzy, and then got to the point.

    "Brother, did something happen to you recently? You didn't send money to your family."

    Xu Wen'an understood, so he just said, it turned out that it was because of the money.

    "Well, yes, I don't have much money recently, so I probably won't call in the future."

    Xu Yan suddenly became anxious, and pressed his grandma who wanted to snatch the phone and scold others, and said, "Brother, how can I do that, there are father and father at home." What about grandma, you don't even respect the elderly?"

    Xu Wen'an clicked on Tencent Letter, and sent Xu Yan a screenshot of the previous transfer.

    "Did you see the screenshot?"

    Xu Yan took a deep breath and hummed.

    "I've reposted a lot for you, right? I won't repost in the future, I'll hang up."

    When Xu Yan heard this, he hurriedly called to Xu Wen'an: "Brother, didn't we agree at the time that we would bump into someone for you, and then you paid for it? You can change whatever you say? Don't blame us for telling the story like this. "

    Xu Wen'an: "And then? Say you go out and go to jail together?"

    Xu Yan: "..."

    Xu Wen'an sighed. How can it be done?

    Xu Yan was also afraid of going to jail, so it was naturally impossible to speak out, but he was only threatening Xu Wen'an.

    But Xu Wen'an is no longer fooled.

    "How is the person you bumped into now?" Xu Wen'an asked after thinking about it.

    "I don't know, brother, you..." Xu Yan scolded Xu Wen'an all over the place in his heart, but he had to keep his face low.

    "Brother, you really don't give me money. How can our family live? It's been so many years. Don't you have any feelings for us?"

    Xu Yan played the family card wildly, chattering on the sidelines Said a lot of soft words.