chapter 2: downhill

Narrator POV
Date: 5/29/2645
Location: South America warehouse 13
In the city outskirts of Belinda county

As we see Y/N inside the warehouse taking guard with fourteen others that are patrolling the inside of the warehouse as there are only two entrances the garage door that has a car backed into the front and the back door.
There we see crates upon crates being loaded up into the van. "Hey Y/N! We need your help with moving these boxes into the van!"
"Coming!" says Y/N as he quickly abandons the post and starts helping them fill the van up with boxes until the box he was walking back with had suddenly dropped something out, as Y/N went to pick it up he noticed the blue substance in the glass vile.
(Just what the heck are yo-) before he could finish his thought, an explosion went off and looking up he saw the van now in flames as smoke starts to rise from it

                             Y/N POV
"What's happening!" As I screamed that out I heard gunshots most likely coming from outside of the warehouse. Taking what little time me and the others had we dropped the boxes not destroyed but hit the ground with a loud bang, I quickly grabbed the pulsion rifle that was hanging on my chest as the others grabbed their weapons like shotguns and smg's. "Hey Carl, mark, and darld protect the employee and the buyer!" The three give a slight nod and head over to them as me and the other 11aim at the car that was now slowly being dragged away from the garage entrance.
nothing could be seen except the crimson red blood that was on the floor most likely those belonging to the other 15 outside I reach into my shirt and pull out a small walkie talkie/ phone ;this is team d.e.l we have been ambushed need immediate backup!; as I then put it back and reclaim my pulsion rifle back at the spot noticing some one peaking with a gun aimed at me "shiiit!" As soon as I said that it fired at me, I ran behind the stacks of boxes as I was hit in the shoulder and leg. As I sit behind inspecting the damage I heard a click right next to my head with something
Pressing against it."well fuck..." I am then taken hostage with 7 others of my team

                            ???? POV
As I then put bags on all 8 hostages making them not see I look at a woman that has a red dress on "thanks ada for helping us out...knew you would join us"
"Don't get your hopes high yet Leon this is only a mission to me after all your squad leader did pay me after all."as she then starts to leave but I grabbed her hand before she could go. "Maybe can you....uhm....Go on a date with me after all this-" as I look around again and everything is still the same until I see one of the hostages had his hands behind his back as if trying to hide something.

                             Y/N POV
As I look through the black bags small hole only enough for one of my eyes to see through I look around to find something to cut through the rope that is tied on my hands. After looking around for a little while I find a sharp piece of glass, I grab it and start to shift my hands under my legs until it was behind me, and started to then cut the rope and after I got almost all of it I then look at the people talking and from what I saw their was a guy named Leon wearing a jumpsuit with a vest and pads on while the lady named ada had on a dress (talking and not paying attention to the hostages bad move) as I finally cut through it I still had my hands behind me and started to fidget my hands making it look like I was doing something and it finally caught the attention of the two (heh easy) as I waited for the guy named Leon to come a little close and then took that split second time to get my hands to turn him around and had the glass shard near his neck "you shouldn't have done that" as I turn all of my body[with Leon's body as well] to the girl named ada and saw hear pointing a pistol at me directly aimed at my head " put him down now and drop the shard!" As she spoke I put the glass shard closer to Leon and it started to cut into his neck making him bleed"I will tell you only once either A put the gun down and kick it away or your friend gets it!" As I said that I was making the shard go in a little further now making it noticeable to see it. "You only have a count of 3.......1..........2..........3-" " OK!" As she then goes and through the gun making it go off once it hit the Ground and the bullet hit the buildings top making it ricochet and started to go around the room I push the guy onto the girl making them fall right before the bullet then passed where the women was standing at and I started to sprint to the stacked up boxes and then as soon as i took cover behind it. ada and Leon had started shooting at me but the viles in the boxes were barely stopping them (shit wheres a gun when you need it!) As I started to run deeper into the boxes almost like a maze I said out loud without realizing it and now they were chasing me I quickly grabbed the box and threw it towards the wall thinking the viles might do something. As it crashed, yellow liquid instead of blue was thrown on the wall, slowly but surely melting away the wall (good.....now time to get the fuck out of hear and tell the others)

                        Narrator POV
After the backup arrived they weren't able to find the people that killed most of Y/N's squadron and was later tried for looking at classified documents that was only for the employer and buyer to 'skim through' and was later found guilty

April 4 2655
Place North America prison
Time 9:30

"Order! Order! Order in the court!" As the judge strikes the hammer onto the palate/metal circle\ the room is then silenced and now everything was put into motion people called the prosecutors on the stands and fbi agents next to y/n guns on them. "We have gathered here today to make the right choice for Mr Y/N here today" as people in the crowd started to whisper and talk amount themselves "we in the judicial community and legislative community had said yes for the execution of Y/N but Somebody had better ideas and had convinced us of putting you to work in a special project from a certainty company... Jhenson you may take this terrorist to work for the rest of his life as well as the others." As he said that he slammed his hammer down on the palate and we see y/n and others were seen in a pod strapped into the seat with black bag on their heads and a guard stationed in the pod with them.
"You will not have no break's you will not have no food or medical supplies until you meet your quota!" The guard says out loud as the pod starts to rumble "we will arrive their in 15 seconds once their the worker-drones will show you what they want you all to work on! You shall not use them for certaint content and if you do..." The guard says *then starts to cock the gun making a deadly gesture*"you will be fired up on the firing line and will be the definition of what your kind are!" As the guard laughs the pod then enters the other planets atmosphere, and a AI's voice is then heard in the pod
"Initiating time before landing t-15 seconds"
"15"
"14"
"13"
"12"
"11"
"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Prepare for landing...."
As the pod crashes into the ground making it look ominous.
As it fades to black

Hey guys I'ma try and keep the words at 1500 to at most 2500 also sorry that it took so long for this to come out I'm still surprised that around 30 people are actually reading these after all this is my first actual book on this app I have other stories but enough of that I will now have a voting in the next one that will be who you want to be shipped with if you don't like that I will creat other of what will happen btw no Im not doing a harem unless you vote for it
Well thanks for reading these awfully first time bad books and see y'all next time:)