chapter 6: A Robot?....nope it's human!

(Btw to people that don't know I'm kinda having writers block at the moment since my head has been going to my other series so yeah I'ma try to get past this and this should be out by monday of half of this chapter.)

Narrator POV

We see a person most likely a drone, rebooting as he was shot with the railgun but some of his memories had been corrupted and because of that he can't seem to remember the past 3hours of his life as its head starts to repair itself. After a couple of seconds he felt something slap him but upon seeing through his bulbs he only sees a drone which he thought was a new recruit to his formal squad but his mind couldn't make up one thing that had him even questioning (how the heck is she short?)
After a while he speaks as he sees a tiny drone that is only black with slight yellow outlining holding another drones arm "did you just slap me with that arm?" The drone said still wondering why he can't remember the past 3 hours of his life. After talking for a while at the rebellious murder drone he called his new teammate his name and it was serial designation N and talked about his other teammates. After he talked the other drone went to leave but stopped as he thought she stung herself so told her what to do without knowing that he would do something new. He showed her the pod that was in the spiral of corpses and upon entering the female drone found out it was actually a spaceship
Since it supposedly had comms and what not from a simple look at it.

Y/n POV
As I was walking back from grabbing parts for your robot friend to add upgrades as to not solely rely on coordination of each other to have each other's backs even if it is usually you that has his back from the murder drones that have been wandering in your area.
You have just arrived from searching metal and scraps but as soon you arrived In front of the door someone you weren't expecting to be there was no other than yeva and brought with her, her 19 year old daughter most likely to get food for their family. "Ah hello yeva and....doll? how have you two been?" As I said that
Yeva gave me a look saying you're wasting time so without hesitation I turn my right hand into sharp claws able to cut anything to be cut like butter. I then swiftly slice off my left shoulder making it drop to the ground as blood started to squirt out as yeva went in the way sticking out her mouth as to get the blood coming out of my shoulder until it stopped as my arm started to regrow as fast as my blood could reproduce and after 10 seconds my arm was back with only it looking pale. As then yeva says "thanks y/n for the food...come again!" She said in English which was showing that she was learning but once her daughter had talked you could immediately tell who was better.
"Thanks y/n for giving us your body parts as we are considered murder drones just more like zombie drones." She said as she showed her power just like her mother but it was light red with white in the red almost mixing together to create a symbol that represents the projects that had those labels on them as it said underneath them absolut solver-01 from your memory flashbacks of crates. "Yeah that's fine doll" I said as I gave her a thumbs up and she turned around with yeva and left...more than Likely to their colony as yeva is a still alive which I'm still kinda pissed but I can let it slide as at least her daughter is nicer at thanking me than her.
After they left my house I went to the livining room to where I met my robot or friend in this case as I was the only 'human' left on this planet so to keep my sanity from usually once a week but now it's like....4 times a week I got to give yeva now more limbs per week so that wasn't helping my sanity but once I made the robot C-TR58 he became more like a friend to me but one thing is missing....a voice box, so to replace that I taught him sign language and it works surprisingly.
"Hey Ctre!" I spoke out to the robot sitting on the sofa almost looking scared
"What's wrong buddy? See something ?" As I said, he signed language that there were two muder drones that flew above our air space meaning they are the new murder drones that are going to enter my territory. After he was done I then put the scraps down that my tentacles had and started to get to work at giving him both an upgrade and then his voice box, some time has passed but after I was done with his voice box making sure it sounded like a boy, it was finally time to get my old buddy back up and booted in no time.....that's what I would have said but he for some reason gots a 12 hour long update Soo now I just sit on the couch next to my....robot friend or buddy that is still updating....
"Fuck it" I then get up from the couch throwing away the book of a famous author that I've read 6 times in a row (books name is Harry Potter) I walk to my room and upon entering is greeted with a couple of weapons, like what I call
The gersch device which is basically a black hole trapping device.(that would be good at holding them.) I pick it up and put it on my waist. I then walk to the weapons wrack and see a variety of weapons such as a raygun which is my personal favorite, a pulsion rifle, and a couple of miniguns with each of different ammunition types like the first one fires .50 cal, the second one is shotgun rounds, and so on and so forth. "Ok I definitely want to try my pulsion rifle today as the raygun needs another tuneup." I picked up the pulsion rifle that looked purplish amethyst color all around it with Some rocks connected to the side producing a hazy purple lighting around the rock almost connecting to the rifle.
"Time to give this baby a spin!" As I then put a strap on it And hang it over my neck I then pick some mags that have a purplish amethyst color with some armor piercing rounds that is also mixed with some explosive round tips. I double check everything on me before leaving the bunker through the front door and then turning back to lock it with my super lock before turning backaround after remembering what I needed.
"Fuck that's what I forgot....my fucking shock sticks!" As I then reopen the lock and head back inside to get it before the screen goes to black.

H

ey guys I'm not feeling well as of since I'm been over working my self in this as I'm staying up till like 1 a clock to finish these and it's starting to affect me mentally so I'ma not be posting for my other series Mandela catalogue x muder drones series so with that out of the way this is short but I need sleep as it's almost 1 as right now it's 12:45 so I'ma be going to bed soon ya.
Hopefully you all been liking this and I have discord so if you want to text me you now can but I need to put it in my profile so after this comes out their will most likely be a link to my discord so yeah have a nice day/night to where ever you are and hopefully my mental state starts to improve for these next three days. So bye and find out next time on the boys ball z.