chapter 4: mark I have a surprise!

(For people who know this reference is a legend in my opinion) :)

Narrator POV

As y/n was walking back to his 'apartment' he was secretly being followed by the robot named yeva from the name tag. As y/n then stopped Infront of his door he turned around to see yeva hiding around the corner of the hallway only her head peeking out

Y/n POV
As I look at the robot hiding behind the right hallway peeking out looking at it goes back hiding behind the corner hallway. "Hello yeva what do you need today?" As I said that she quickly ran around from the corner of the hallway she was hiding out and started to push me into the 'apartment'then quickly closes the door behind her after i had opened and closed the door for both of us could be let inside my 'apartment' after she basically thrown me inside my apartment she then told me in Russian
"Выпей немного твоей крови, или я превращусь в монстра." Which I new Russian because of one of my friends that told me how to speak fluently in Russian so I said back "Ты же знаешь, что уже в пятый раз на этой неделе ты просишь крови, ты знаешь это, верно?" As she shakes her head yes and I groan (I'm basically a fucking blood bag for this fucking vampire fuck) as I then walk into the kitchen end grab the sharpest knife in the kitchen and come back "Хорошо, у меня есть все, что мне нужно, чтобы ты выпила мою кровь, хорошо?" As I then slice a part of my wrist that started to bleed yeva comes over and starts to suck the blood coming from my wrist and while doing so she then sinks here teeth into my wrist making me yelp in pain as I tried to yank my hand away but to no avail as she had a strong grip on my entire hand and she sank her teeth deeper into my wrist and my adrenaline started to kick in as I then use my other hand to forcefully shove yeva's head of my wrist and yank my other hand away from yeva making a splitting sound as my flesh ripped from my skin as I got it out of yeva's mouth but she has some of my flesh in her mouth as she is still chewing on it until she gulps it down only leaving some of my blood near her mouth while I grip with my other hand on the open wound that is quickly healing itself to where it looks like it never happened. "God damnit yeva if you wanted to have a chunk of my flesh yo-" before I could finish she started using her 'powers' on me by making my entire body not move (oh shit......I'm doomed) as yeva then quickly closes the gap and bites down onto my arm and ripping my flesh off with her metallic teeth ripping a good chunk off and hitting a vital blood vessel making that wound squirt blood out of it.
After she at the flesh she then bites down in the same spot going in deeper to get more flesh out and making it showable of my now exposed bone matter.
"Hmmmppphhh!" As I try to keep myself from screaming in pain as she continued to eat at my left arm before it fell to the ground due to lack of 'restraint' on the flesh. I was internally screaming of pain as I know that the virus that was injected into me from Mr Alex had healed the blood vessels that was spewing out blood stopped and now was growing back my skin then bone pretty fast but still slightly slow due to not practicing with the virus known as virus:P.R.O even I don't know what the pro stands for but I just call it pro for sometime now.
After 2 minutes my entire hand was replaced with a new hand that looked the same as my other hand just paler than my tanned white skin. "Ok so you have you food now get back to your family with it and don't come back" as I then kick her outside as I then heard feet skattering from outside the door.
(Ok now that she is out) as I put the backpack on the bed and pull out the syringes and tubes with the two things to creat the anti-super acid that I had known how to create from Chris redfield from my 3rd mission with him with getting Leon from being stuck on the island that even I was scared of ever coming back too.

Narrator POV
After 4 hours of working y/n finally created the 45 syringes filled with the anti-super acid that has a red dot wire on the end of the end that has it on all the syringes tips that is connected to the button on the other side that is connected to a sphere like finger sized hole wrapped around it that is keeping them from spewing the A.S.A or asa for short of anti-super acid
[What these syringes do is if not held/put in a specific way the syringes will make the stick that would usually make it where you push on it to make it go forward and, would make it where if not held down by something will let anything that is in the syringes to immediately release the contents inside of the syringes so remember this as I will tell more of the eventions that you make a long the way will be told during or after the making or fighting]
That will melt the inside of anything and cannot be stopped even if you have the saliva that stops the nanit-acid it can't stop this acid... nothing can.
Y/n then looks at the clock yeva had given him as a thank you gift from long ago for letting her family eat your flesh and as a token of appreciation for your 'friendship' that you have made during the years of working there. It showed 4:25 you are supposed to wake up at 6:30 to work until either your quota is filled or 5 to 10 hours of work. You decide to sleep for the remainder of the 2 hours to at least not fall asleep during the 'surprise' you had waiting for the past years stuck in this hell. You go to bed with your crossbow makeshifted gun using both gun and crossbow parts in your hand as you sleep for the two hours you have left to sleep before the 'suprise'
Happens.

Y/n POV
After having the weirdest dream I then wake up from hearing the beeping noise that is most likely coming from the clock yeva gave me. I then put my hand on top of the clock making it click and the beeping stops as I yawn and start to stretch my arms and legs then Starting out my normal routine as I start to dress myself in my working clothes but this time with a mask as to make sure they don't suspect that I'm up to something that I need to also get from the armory but is off limits to both robots and prisoners and the only way to get into the armory is by having the clearance of level 3 and above but robots have a level 2.5 while us prisoners only have 0.5 meaning that I'm only able to visit the cafeteria and our rooms while the robots get to go to each other's rooms and able to get into meetings while us prisoners are cuffed then taken into the meeting rooms with around a dozen guards that
Are armed with plasma and pulse rifles each and incase those don't work haves m1911's with two mags around the front of the belt with the m1911 holstered in their pockets that has a finger printer on the right side of the holster that needs the finger print of the guards to open the holsters that are made of titanium which is the hardest metal known to earth before magnitude-ore was found on this planet that they are making poor and prisons to work with the worst treatment known to mankind.

To be continued in part 2

Hello people I will say what is going to happen once I start to work on my other
Story murder drones x Mandela catalogue this will be posted every Wednesday and every Sunday will be this story meaning on Monday to Wednesday I will work on the Mandela catalogue series and from Thursday to Sunday will be worked on this series and this is just the heads up for when I start to make it after the 5th chapter.
Also I will now say that I will most likely make a book that just has some if not most of my ideas I have and anybody can use those ideas that I make and I don't care if you don't say you got it from me I don't really care as long as it doesn't somehow get you banned from your account as that kinda happened to me as I got kicked out of my account so had to re-enter my account last night to figure out the problem and found out that one of the videos I posted into this was corrupted and somehow kicked me out but I deleted the video and now I'm back and I'm posting this early since tomorrow I will be at a friend's house plain around as it's summer time and yes I'm still in school before you ask also I'm be going to summer school on the 30th day of this month so don't expect me to be able to post every Wednesday but most definitely Sundays will be the times that a story will always be coming out have a good day and adios muchachos..
:) I'm actually happy that people like this and I'm trying to keep it below 2000 words but for lemon and limes be expecting to be possibly above that also tell me if the lemon/lime is to 'graphic' for you likings and I will town it down. Byyy