chapter 3: hellish torture

Y/N POV
(It has been two years since I landed on this god forsaken planet the owners JCJhenson had us prisoners do the hard and dangerous work even when they had robots and what I hate about them is they show gratitude and joy at their breaks us prisoners have to breaks already within a month we had 6 of us die from food poisoning and lack sleep I have been trying my best but)
As I suddenly stop monologuing to myself as a worker passed bye with a gun in hand "fuckin bitches if you ask me showing a gun at us like your high and pride in the sky....fucking douche bags"
As I said that last bit I turned back around in the mining space that I was put at and grabbed my pickaxe that has the Handel's broken off of and only has enough space for half of a singular hand to fit on. "Welp time to get to work"
Narrator POV
After what seemed like forever y/n had put the ore he's collected into a bucket that had a poorly written red lining on it
"

Their we go!" Y/n said as he then pulled the bucket from the buckets lid and almost instantly spikes rushed out the Handel and impaling y/n. "Mother Fu.... God this hurts fuck why didn't I try something less hurtful fuck!" As he immediately lets go of the buckets Handel's it's spikes return into it's Handel showing that it was regular except blood was on the Handel and some of the ores in the bucket. As y/n then starts to take off his shirt and wrap it tightly against his impaled holed arm as to stop the blood from coming out anymore after he successfully gets it to stop him from bleeding he then turns to the hall that he was put into too mine the ore known as kinatium, the ore that has been making the worker drones. He gets out of his 'mining shaft' and starts to take hallways that didn't have barely any humans or robots after a couple of twists and turns he arrived at a door that had the hospital sign above the doorway. (Remember y/n just get the two 'things' I need to creat a super acid that burns the insides of anything quickly but I need to get around 30 syringes for the 'gun' I have) after a quick run through of what to do he enters through the doors and See's a drone that always seems to be getting in life and death situation and probly the only drone he respects.

Y/N POV
"What happened now Khan...because everytime I see you in here it's for something stupid your wife did." As I look at Khan doorman the only worker drone that can actually relate to me.
As Khan looks at me and I'm now able to see half of his screen has a wrench in it and the other half completely cracked almost not able to see what expression he was producing "ooof never mind....you and her got into a fight didn't y'all?" As Khan then just nodded his head giving me a yes "let me also guess the voice box is broken too?" Khan then nodded yes again "well damn that sucks...want me to come over and help?" Khan was about to nod his head yes again but was stopped by the medical drone that called his name "Khan can you please come here so I can repair you again for the eighth time again this week." As Khan just gave me a thumbs up and walked with the medical drone. After a couple of minutes later making sure nobody was going to come in I started to slowly walk my way to the desk then I started to search the desk for syringes and after looking I found around 15 that are freshly new and 30 that was used recently I put most of them in the backpack that I brought with me as a way to hide most of them and only 30 could fit in their before the syringes would start to poke out. With the last 15 I would then start to Disassemble them and start to make them into tubes to use to experiment on the two 'things' that I need to create anti-superacid that nothing can stop because once it touches a certain part in the human or robot body that immediately makes it hot it will melt their insides almost instantly. After I disassembled them and put them into glass like tubes as I then put them in my

Backpack as soon as I heard my name being called. (Remember just mess something up in there that takes it's eyes off and quickly go to the freezer that holds the two 'things' snag both of them and sit back down) as I then see Khan come from the door leading into the hospital beds with a fresh new glass screen that replaced his old broken one. "Looking fresh their dude" as I give him a thumbs up with my good hand and he returns the gesture. (Ok he still hasn't found out yet thats good) I then walk into the room and put my backpack on the door outside after it clicked and it popped of my neck, arms, and my stomach and once it hit the ground a slight small clang noise could've been heard if I didn't talk during while I was putting it down "so I need to to fix my hand it's been impaled?" "Sure! Just a second I need to grab somethings in my office I'll be back within 30 to 45 seconds dont move." As she then enters her office and I quickly head my way to the freezer and look for the two things I was looking for "anti-freeze and....." After I find anti-freeze I start to look for the other one knowing I only had 10 seconds before she came back "their it is anti-acid." As I grab that one and close the small freezers door and put both of the 'things' in my pocket and quickly sit on the bed as I see that the robot is coming back from the office with bandages, tape, and northinproxcide that was made from the virus company that had very fast working healling probability's (shit not that, id rather take regular proxcide!!!)

Narrator POV
After 15 minutes y/n was done with the 'checkup' and was walking home to start and get ready for the event that will happen tomorrow afternoon when the workers were asleep and guards were well...guarding. but was suddenly stopped when his body gone and hit something, after he looked down it was Khan doorman and you still think that's a weird last name."hay Khan what are you doing here?" Y/n said surprised then remembers what he had told Khan earlier about being a couples physiatrist "let me guess your voice box needs time to repair orrrr you only had a check up for your .... eyes to be repaired?" Khan just raised 2 fingers and knew he was talking about what y/n just said hinting he has to go back their to repair his voice box that is located near his bottom neck and chest "ah well damn...how about you just go and get your voice box back and then I'll do it after all I can't do it if I only hear one person talking." Y/n said as he then gave a wave as he started to walk away as Khan then pulled out a picture that showed him his wife and a baby drone in covers on his wife's lap as he then does a sigh motion and put the picture back in his pocket and starts to walk off as their was secretly a drone that was watching. the drone had a tag that was connected on a metal string on her next named yeva and had a number on the bottom with a bar code underneath it.

To Be Continued

Thank you people for reading this I'm trying to lower it to at most 1250 words or more for it to be 'finished' of the chapter also I'ma try and add some images of what it looks like of some gruesome scenes as talking won't let it be as good as looking at the picture also sorry in advance of the images are blurry I will most likely not know until I decide to check for grammar corrections now after this is posted o will start to work on the prologue/ introduction to my other book after most likely Thursday so if you had watched the Mandela catalog's then you should know most of the figures that will be introduced at the character of only figures after introduction also for that here is a little bit apart of it also I don't own anybody from Mandela catalogue so yeah just saying in advanced and hear is a sneak peek

*Huff huff* as a man is running through the hallways as something or someone is chasing the person "hellllllo y/n it's just me mmmmmm-" was all the thing could say before a gunshot ranged out and we go back to the person named Y/N running as he has a Glock pointed back at what ever was behind him as he was still running as smoke was coming from the gun "oh come on when is mark when you need him!" The guy said as he quickly runs into a door that was opened on then left and skidded inside then hid right beside the door incas the Figure stopped at the door after awhile a loud shaking sound could be heard as the figure then quickly flew past the door as draws were falling down due to how fast the figure was going. After a minute or two the figures footsteps died down to now not being able to be heard as y/n then gets up and cocks his Glock and catches the bullet that popped out from the exchange compartment and then presses a button that was on the side of the gun next to the safety as then the magazine then falls out of it's compartment and clatters on the floor making sound as y/n tried to catch it but failed "oh shit!" As y/n then picks up the mag and quickly encerys the bullet and puts the magazine back in the gun as it all clicks back into place and run out the room going left away from the figures footsteps that was coming closer. As then it fades to black after the figure touches y/n on his back

;Author here it starts near the middle to know what I was talking about;

Ok that was long to make but finally finished and know what I'ma post it a day early so people for tomorrow can see it once they wake up but see y'all on chapter 4: I have a suprise---
Coming next season in stores near you.