𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟐

DD OSAMA EYES WATERED AT THE SIGHT OF notti's untouched room. the bed wasn't put together, sheets all over, his dresser was messy, bottles of cologne everywhere. what conceded him was the box sticking out from under his head.

ignoring every voice in his head that told him to ignore it, he walked closer. he squatted, grabbing the box in his hands as he eyed it.

'FOR DD' it read on top, dd eyes narrowed, he pulled the top off. inside was a letter.

dear david ,

ion got much time to write everything but if you seeing this, that mean ya Nosey ass went in ma room and found the box. everything in hea is for you and you only my heart. but if you see this, it means me and my girl is gone. yea, we knew sum was gonna happen to us, we didn't have time to prevent it. but i'd rather it be us then you. i don't have a explanation to give you right now. hopefully one day it'll all make sense. i know this is causing you pain, including the fam and dDOT, but know everything is ight. me and armani are okay. don't cry, or blame ya self. it ain't no one fault but mine. i fucked up bad bro. involved my self in some shit i shouldn't have been in. i ain't want you and darrien involved, so i kept y'all outta it. i'm sorry david. i love ya annoying ass so much, outta all our SIBLINGS you probably ma fave. our bond is unbreakable, we the osama brothers & will always be ight? be there for ddot. i know this tearing him apart. i love ya ass forever bro. i'm leaving my shit with you, take care of it for me okay?

ya bro ,
notti.

dd frowned. he placed the letter on the floor next to him, seeing notti's gun, along with some unfinished raps. "he left his shit hea?"

he wanted to desperately ignore the capitalized letters, that were also bolder, but something was telling him to think, to wonder if they meant something.

the N in nosey, the DOT in ddot, and the siblings. it concerned him. he understood the 'ndot' , but what did the siblings mean? what did ndot have to do with this?

"dd you good?" JAY KLICKIN asked, walking into the room. his eyes widened seeing the box. "the fuck is that?"

"nothing." dd mumbled, placing everything in it, and closing it. like notti said, it was for him and him only

⭐️ᵎᵎ
' NOTTI ' or ' OSAMA '
ETHAN RILEY REYES

    NOTTI GRIPPED HIS CURLS TIGHTLY AS HE cried, he felt sick to his stomach. the images of the night he "died" played in his mind on repeat. he couldn't save armani.

the lights flashing through the bars of the cell he was in taunted him. he was weak, he let some random strangle him with a store bag. he blamed himself, armani was dead because of him, he somehow survived while armani's body was rotting somewhere.

"your awake i see. how are you feeling?" a raspy voice asks, making his head snapped up. "who you?"

"ISABEL darling. i saved you." she told him, grinning softly. notti's heart dropped to his stomach, he caught onto her words. "you" , she only saved him. it killed him to know his girlfriend, the love of his life, the girl who he wanted to marry, who he wanted a future  with is dead.

"what about .." notti stopped, choking on his words, not even wanting to say her name.

"armani? she's still in critical condition right now love, she had more then 2 stab wounds. you only had one, in the side of stomach, while for her, she had seven."