𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟑

⭐️ᵎᵎ
' NOTTI ' or ' OSAMA '
ETHAN RILEY REYES

1 year before .

THIRTEEN YEAR OLD ETHAN AND ARMANI walked hand in hand , they could feel the eyes on them. "you really wanna do this?" notti questioned, looking at his best friend with worried eyes. armani swallowed back her fear and nodded. "yes."

notti sighs, he pulled the black ski over his face, making sure none of his facial features or hair could be identified. armani did the same.

where were the two exactly? they were in the back yard of the woman who killed armani's brother. her adoptive mom. you see, armani didn't live with her mother, her mom had passed away when she was only four years old from a drug addiction, leaving armani to live with her foster mom.

the same mom who killed her brother. or got him killed. her brother AMANI was only 18, when he was killed, her mom was known for setting up people who betrayed her.

they had no clue as to why she killed him, it had to have been some type of hidden jealously.

armani wiped her hands on her jeans before grabbing her bobby pin, she put it into the lock, wiggling it until it opened.

the door popped open, making armani look at ethan. this was it. no turning back.

ethan nodded. he was gonna help her with whatever. it seemed crazy but armani was his best friend, the first person he loved romantically. he could've said no to helping her but instead said yes. notti knew the risk of involving himself in this, but he didn't mind. anything for armani.

notti pulled out his knock, gripping it tightly and entered the house first, the gun was raised in front of him to scan the area.

behind him was armani, putting bullets in her gun as well, prepared for anything.

the house was dark, like no one was home. but that wasn't the situation. somebody was home. neither of the teens heard the creak of the steps until bullets were flying at them.

notti pushed armani down , they crawled to the living room which was right there, and hid behind the couch. notti popped up, raising his gun and shooting back at the figure on the steps.

he heard them grunt , he could see them fall down the steps holding their chest in pain. he had shot him anywhere he could easily get; chest, leg, stomach.

"cmon." he whispered. armani followed after him, they eyed the person notti just killed before ignoring it and walking up the steps. it creaked with each step they took.

"did you really think this was gonna be easy?" her voice rung throughout the houses speakers. armani and ethan's eyes shot around the dark hallway, not knowing if they wanted to.

armani inhaled a harsh breath and stepped in front of notti, she's seen this hallway in her nightmares, she had fought in these hallways in her dreams. it was finally happening. suddenly someone appeared in front of her, grabbing her when she was off guard.

"fuck." she grunted, breaking out of her thoughts. notti put his finger on the trigger. "shoot and i'll slit her throat." the unknown person spat, holding a knife to her throat. the one thing that stood out to ethan was armani's eyes. they shown in the dark somehow, he could see her shaking her head, telling him not to do anything.

her gun which was still gripped in her hand, shimmered in the darkness. ethan held his hands up, a small smirk overcoming his face. "the fuck are you smirking at!"