𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟏𝟑

"WAIT, ARMANI IS ALIVE??" ddot said in shock. notti had just finished telling the two boys everything that had been going on, it's been two hours. due to them having to take breaks in between, cause ddot and dd couldn't stop crying, it took longer.

they hadn't even moved from the alley, still sitting in the same spot from two hours before.

"i knew i seen y'all at that party." dd mumbled, rubbing his knuckles. notti scratched his head, "i know it's a lot yall.. but that's not all."

"wait jus wait." ddot held up his hand, closing his eyes. "gimme some time to jus think. and take it all in, cus i swear- i'm boutta cry bro." ddot covered his face.

"why you ain't been text us?" dd turned towards notti, mugging him. "i couldn't! i wasn't gonna risk yall being in danger."

"to late. we already involved."

"fuck you talkin bout?" - "ndot died, murda died and was sent to our house, she told us to stop looking for you and armani."

"that shit was proof you two were alive, why the fuck didn't we realize that?" ddot sniffled, wiping a tear away.

"fuck." notti cursed. "and ddot? armani isn't alive. she died."

"WHAT?!" dd and ddot shouted. "say word to ya deads. right now ethan." dd sternly told the younger boy.

"word to my deads." notti played with his sweatpants, avoiding the dd's gaze. he felt his heart drop to his ass, knowing he was the one to blame.

"how she die?" - "she got shot. i couldn't save her."

"i tried my best i swear." notti mumbled, his hands clenching his sweatpants, "i couldn't save her.."

dd watched as his younger brother fell apart in the back, his chest tightened. notti and armani shouldn't have went through this. they both were just kids.

"it's not ya fault." dd grabbed his brothers hand, rubbing the back of it. "ion know what to do. i can't come back home."

"you got to." ddot snapped, "you know how many niggas is hurting cause of ya death? we need you back home notti."

"i can't darrien. i can't." notti shook his head, "i-i don't think armani is dead."

"oh my fucking-" ddot threw his head back. "what the fuck do you mean you don't think she's dead??"

"darrien." dd slapped ddot's chest, sending him a look. ddot rolled his eyes.

"i jus have a gut feeling she's alive."

"bullshit. that's jus you tryna hold onto her. you gotta let her go."

"DARRIEN" dd yelled, glaring at him. how could ddot just be so insensitive, notti was grieving. he lost his girlfriend, the love of his life. it's not easy to just forget them.

"whatever." notti scoffed, leaning back in his seat. "i'm not goin back home."

"bro -" ddot was cut off by notti's phone ringing. notti made a face, before answering the phone me and putting it on speaker.

"hello?" notti cautiously answered. "is this notti osama?"

"yes." dd answered for him, noticing the boy wasn't answering. "armani's alive."

"what?!" the three boys exclaim, their eyes wide at the sudden announcement.

"she's alive and she's looking for you. she doesn't have a phone, or anything to contact you. but look out for her okay? she loves you a lot, and i could tell every time your mentioned."