𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟓

night of the planning .

"WHY DO YOU WANNA DO THIS?" she asked, placing her right leg over her left, she stared at the group curiously.

they slouched down in their seats in discomfort, they all could see the evil look in her eye. they were making a deal with the devil. a deal they would regret.

the first to speak up was ndot, "yea. i think we all agree , this should happen."

"i expected this from you two, but you guys? that's a surprise." jazzy mutters, staring at the SIBLINGS who sat quietly. ndot and murda b , side eyed them. the energy that radiated off of them was terrifying.

the two teens were confused, they were close with notti and armani, why would they wanna hurt them?

from what they knew, the twins were the closet with the upcoming drill rapper, they had a very close bond.

"don't worry bout our reason. we gotta deal or no?" KEEM mugged, his voice came out harsh. murda b scooted away. QUAN chuckled deeply at the movement, his eyes narrowed onto her, making her look away.

the vibe radiating off of them concerned them all. especially jazzy. the twins were unpredictable, they could betray them any time, and they couldn't do anything about it.

"yes we gotta deal." jazzy rolled her eyes. "i'll send the money to you all, once they're dead."

keem and quan stood up, towering over the ones still sitting. "we weren't finished our conversation yet."

"we kno what we gotta do. y'all do y'all part." quan tiredly waved them off, holding the door open. keem glared at them, "don't fuck shit up."

the twins left out, leaving three people behind, in shock. "you sure bout dis? ain' no goin back." quan asks keem who sighs, they walked the hallway that led them to the back room. "whatchu scared?"

"nah. youn think dd gon catch on?" - "that nigga ain' smart. nobody gon kno."

keem and quan pushed open the doors, heading back home to get ready for the prom they were chaperoning at. the plan was set. their mind was settled on going through with it.

- time skip ahead -

KEEM AND QUAN STARED AT NOTTI IN ENVY as he danced freely with his girlfriend armani. the twins sat at a different table. quan bit his bottom lip eyeing the room.

he missed his high school experience, him and his brother weren't so lucky. they were forced to drop out in order to provide for their family. quan was the more, thoughtful one, the one who had some emotions.

while keem was the emotionless one. he barley showed emotion, hiding it from everyone , even his twin brother, the person he loved the most. he's been like that since he was in middle school.

"ion think we should do this." quan blurts, messing with his jacket. keem scoffed, turning his head to state at his brother. "are you fuckin' serious?"

"do you kno how bad dis is? we're playin ah part in killin' two kids."

"right ah PART. we aren't doin it." keem snapped. quan shook his head, "still wrong."

"we already made a deal, you don't go along wit it and i'll kill you." keem spat, glaring at him. "they took everything from us."