not a chapter for @AnyaForger11

For AnyaForger11

Shoto Ike mysta vox shu and Luca had been playing games and shoto kept winning everytime he did he said something that made them mad easily and laughed right after,then when they got done playing games they went shopping it was fine until shoto started being braty and acting spoiled making shu and mysta hold his bags and ike carry him he made vox get all the stuff he wanted and luca buy the things, once they got home shoto took everything he brought upstairs and put it away making sure he cleaned his mess up, right after everyone came upstairs and shoto thought nothing of it because he was on his phone scrolling through Twitter when he looked away from his phone he saw ike in between his legs luca and shu on the left side of him and vox and mysta on the right, Ike started pulling down shotos shorts while the others held him down.

"Wha- wait-! Wtf! Stop-"

"I think u need a punishment for what you did today. "

"Wait wait-! I'm sorry-! "

"To late for apologizes "

Ike begins to lube shotos hole with his fingers while the others keep shoto from kicking Ike away from him.

"Mng~! "

"Ike do hurry up you can't have all the fun now. "

"Okay okay it's not my fault shotos hole is tight, we've fucked him to many times for him to be this tight are you sure shoto really even gets lose when u fuck him. "

"Rude! "

Once shoto is lose enough and to tired to move his legs and arms they all let go of him, mysta and shu play with shotos nibbles until they're puffy and pink, while shoto gives vox head, and Luca and Ike fuck shoto in doggy style.

"hah.. Hah.. F-fuc- ack- ugh~ c-calm down- hmphh~ AH~"

"just..fuck- just a little more shou... "

"MNGFH AH~! W-WAIT-! HAH~"

Ike holds shotos head into the covers and they continue going in a fast pace, vox and the others left a while ago to do their streams and some work, but shu had to cancel his stream because shoto was to loud,shoto could feel cum tripping out his hole onto the bed and sheets, the cum on his thighs getting mixed up with sweat, shoto has oragsmed way to many times to not be sleep, when Ike and Luca came and pulled out shoto fell on the bed catching his breath wrapping his tail around his leg and putting his ears down.

"Mngfh i-i f-fucking h-h-hate y-you guys... "

"Not what you where saying a couple minutes ago.. But we love you to~!"

"Ugh.."

"I'll clean up the bed for you Ike. "

"Thank you luca, seems are kitty can't walk right now and I don't think he will anytime soon. So I'll clean him up"

"Wha- n-No w-water-! "

"Seems his high on cock to, this is a good time to clean his ears to"

Ike starts walking towards shoto to pick him up, and shoto generally trys to stand up but fails and ends up falling into Ike's hands, Ike picks him up leaning shotos body on his shoulder while wrapping shotos legs around his waist And walking to the bathroom, shoto grabs onto the door and pulls his claws out making him hold onto the door.

"Shoto let go. "

"N-No! No bath! "

"Let go of the fucking door before I fuck u again. "

"h-help-"

"So dramatic it's just water! "

"Soaking.. Wet.. Water... HELP-"