episode 2

(Chapter makes no cense and ends fast.)
(Cringe btw but hey I just like powerful shit/j :3 )

           ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

shoto wakes up in box's arms but doesn't say anything.

He trys to wiggle out their arm's making a little noise, once he does get out and off the bed he walks out the room.

The hallways long and theres more then 10 doors around, he eventually found the right door leading to the dungeon.

The stone titled floor was cold on his feet but he ignored it heading to the cells.

"Shoto? "

"Hm? "

"Where's box? "

"Asleep."

"Have you found a way to get us out of here yet? "

"Not really. I can't find any keys to the cells-"

There's a open of the door as shoto turns around, he stands still by the cell as box walks down the hallway tords him.

"What are you doing down here? "

".. Visiting. "

"I never said you could do that"

"I shouldn't have to ask for permission. "

"Uh huh. Sure. "

Shotos dragged back out the dungeon the room going dark again before vox smiles slightly taking his hands off the bars and cutting one of the bars.

......

"Where are we going? "

"Somewhere"

".. Are you mad at me? "

"Why would I be mad? Because your a untrained cat who doesn't listen? "

"Excuse me? "

"Shut up and walk. "

"... "

"Good."

The small talk ended quickly once they stopped at a doorway, box opens it and let shoto walk in first.

The room was dark and empty, the door closed before shoto could turn around.

"Box?"

"You'll stay in there until I remember you exist. "

"Wha-"

The footsteps shoto hears fade away slowly.

He takes a moment to look around his surroundings before sitting on the floor and closing his eyes.

His tail swishes against the door, his ears listen to the pipes drop water on the floor underneath him, he can hear the guards training. The swords swishing and Clanking together.

"If you keep thinking any longer I'll disappear soon."

"Like you don't disappear when I need help anyways"

"Well stop needing help when I'm busy-"

"that's not a thing"

"Look. Do you want my help or not. "

"Maybe.. Just a little-"

"No. You have to say it. "

"If you don't get me out of here you'll die to. "

"Yeah yeah what ever. "

It goes quite again before the room lights up pink and purple.

Shoto stands up silently and puts his hand on the door before the wood cracks, he pushes the door slightly before it all falls apart.

Avoiding the wood parts on the floor he steps over them.

"Don't break anything, and if your gonna kill people at least be quite with it. "

"You are no fun at all. "

"Well i want to make it out of here alive. Thank you. "

"You will just shut up"

He walks down the hallway going pass a certain room before pulling his knife out and continuing down the hallway.

"There's 9 guard's and two of us"

"So? "

"I don't trust you-"

"You've gotta, because you only focused enough energy for one. "

"Your lying. "

The hallway glows again, before some guards turn down the hallway.

"Better? "

"I guess. "

The three all point their knifes before letting go watching the blades go through the necks of three guards.

Shoto lets the other two fight before he goes into the dungeon.

The lights in the dungeon go off as box looks around.

Another light flicks before he catches shotos wrist.

"How'd you get out-"

"Go find out. "

An explosion is heard above them as he let's his guard off, shoto quickly kicks him to the wall cutting off the tentacles.

The fire spreads on the carpet, vox smiles watching softly as the smell of fire follows his nose.

"U know, I didn't expect us to get out so quickly. "

"Because your stupid vox. "

Shoto leaves box layed on the floor before he opens up all the cells as the others quickly go upstairs.

Before shoto follows he grabs box's legs and drags him upstairs hitting their head on the stone stairs as blood drips slowly off them.

Once their upstairs he throws them against the carpet and steps on his head pushing down slowly.

"Don't kill him. "

"Why not! "

"Because we need him alive."

"No we don't, once his dead you'll-"

"Leave him shou."

"Fine."

He removes his foot before rolling his eyes and kicking him.

Haurto and the other already disappeared.

Vox leads the others out the castle ignoreing the corpse and people burning in the fire.

Once they make it outside they walk down the woods as the castle begins to fall while burning down, the village is on fire and they all ignore it all.

"What now? "

"Well I'm guessing you all need time to heal. So we'll just be in the woods for a few weeks. "

..........

Box's vision comes back before he sits up, looking around.

Everything is burned down and the castles crumbled and broken.

He stands up not feeling the tentacles on his back before he sighs.

Guess where taking it to the sky's.