ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

....

"Sooo me and shoto may have went into the bathroom to try to finish something up... "

"And u didn't invite me?? "

"No because I want shoto to myself today mister shoto is my toy. "

"Wowww okay rude"

"And I plan on doing it again so don't stop me. "

"WHAT WAS THAT? "

"nothing"

"..Ike stop moving for 2 fucking minutes.. "

"I'm sorry shou~"

"Ike.i swear to God we all wanna sleep tonight. "

"Who said it was gonna be tonight mysta? "

"HUH"

"nothin"

"I meannnnnnNNnNNn I'm not complaining tbh"

"Kuro shut up."

Shotos grip on ikes shirt gets tighter when Ike moved his leg up, and Ike moves shotos head to the other side of the window while everyone else listens to the music, Ike holds shotos waste and moves his leg up more.

"I-ike~"

"Shh~"

"M-more~.. "

"Don't make it noticeable now darling~"

"S-sorry"

Ike raises his knee lifting shoto up a little and shoto grinds against his knee.

"Hmgh~ ngh~ please i-ike I wanna-"

"I know just wait.. "

Ike puts his knee down and shoto lays his head on ikes shoulder and grinds against his leg while griping hard on his shirt, shoto grinds harder almost moaning loudly but Ike grabs his head and pushes his head on his shoulder making it muffled.

"What y'all doing? "

"Hmm? What do you mean? "

"Your holding shotos head down on ur shoulder"

"Pomu pay attention to ur work and not my boyfriend"

"Rude! "

"Where here "

"FINELY I'M HUNGRY AS FU-"

"I CALL THE BIGGEST ROOM"

"NAH KENJI THAT ROOM IS MINEEEEE"

Ike picks shoto up and takes him to the room,and puts shoto in the bath and closes the door taking shotos clothes off throwing them in the corner with his own and starts the water shoto wraps his arms around ikes neck and pulls him closer grinding against his waist, Ike picks him up and puts him on the wall kissing and biting into his neck.

"N-no teasing i-i want it n-now~! "

"Oh?"

"W-wait- I didn't mean it- NGH~"

"no dont start regretting your choices now~ I thought u wanted it now without prep hm? "

"Ugh~! I-ik-e~! Hm~!"

"Yes darling? "

"G-go slow! "

"How about no. "

"I- hmngh~"

Shoto puts his hand over his mouth and Ike uses one hand to carry him and uses the other to grab his hands and pin them above his head on the wall.

"H-how the f-fuck-"