episode 1

I was forced to write or else I wouldn't get what I want anymore. 😡
__________________________________________________________________

Ike picks shoto up by his arms and resting his ass on ikes arm, vox asked what the people had wanted.

They where dressed in black and kinda looked like ninjas but now wasn't a time to joke.

The windows where quickly busted open and glass shattered and fell on the floor.

There where loud lights people screaming there was blood everywhere I saw vox being pinned and cuffed, then I saw mysta and luca run out the door, I wasn't in ikes arms anymore.

I saw ike bleeding and picked upon by shu as they ran to, I ended up getting carried by vox as the others came out their hiding spots and walking behind vox.
__________________________________________________________________

"V-v- nmh-.. Vox-?.. "

"No baby. Box."

"Wh- where am i-? "

"Yo-"

"Wheres ike? And luca. And the others. "

"They're fine calm down. "

Shoto looks around seeing he was in a room with white carpet with a window on a wall that had pillows inside it so you could sit in it.

There was a desk with plushys and a laptop, the bed was full of stuffed animals stars and there was a black cat sleeping on it.

The walls where white and decorated with purple led lights and clouds to make it look like lighting.

Shoto looked back at box before standing up there chain on his neck pulled him back to the bed before box looked at shoto with a glare leaveing the room.

"Wha- wait!  Where are you going-? "

"To talk to my brother. "

"Vox? "

"Yes dear. You're daddy~."

"He isn't- nmh- can I come please-"

"Will you be good? "

"Mhm! Ill be good-"

"Fine then, you will not speak. You will not move until told and you will do as I say. Do you understand? "

"Y-yea-"

"Yes what? "

"Y-yes box-"

"Good boy"

The chain leash on shotos neck gets picked up off the wall as shoto lifts his hands up when box gets closer to him to pick him up.

Shoto lays on his chest as they walk down a hallway as his tail wraps around their arms.

Watching and looking for ways to escape, they walk into a dungeon shoto sees uki, fulgur, minasan, kuro, pomu, nina, selen, kenji, etc.

Theres a cell that was made just for vox so he couldn't escape.

Once they got their shoto sat up turning his head to the cell behind his back.

"Shoto? Shoto are you okay? "

"... "

Shoto didn't respond just turned away stuffing his head in box's neck.

"He won't be responding to anyone."

"I'll kill you if you hurt him. "

"Youre trapped in one of the most powerful cells to a demon himself. "

"Fuck you."

Vox spat on him getting kicked in face in return.

"Respect me or your little cat will have 8 life's left and it'll go down one. By. One."

"B-"

Shoto quickly shuts his mouth letting out an painful gasp when his bitten in his neck, panting on box's shoulder whipping his tear as his ears flat down on his head.

Whimpering while squeezing his shirt, box licks the blood of his neck as he sets shoto in the cell with vox.

"I'll give you two 5 minutes. "

"Shoto are you okay-? "

"Wh-...i thought-"

"I know shou- but right now I need you to focus on escaping right now okay? "

".. Okay.,"

"Where's your cell darling..? "

"I don't have one- I was in a bedroom-"

"Oh you're so fucking spoiled okay, it has a window right? "

"Mhm"

"Try escaping out of there. "

"What abou-"

"I got everyone else okay? "

".. Mn.. Mkay. "

"Times up."

"Wa- ngh-! "

Shotos dugged and pulled back into box's chest, vox growls in return rolling his eyes.

They walk out the dungeon as shoto balls up in box's arms, he hates to get comfortable but it's basically vox but with tentacles and white and blue.

Vox would punish him for getting so close to box normally.

Shoto tugs on box's shirt as he looks down at him.

"Speak."

"What happened? "

"What do you mean kitty? "

"Don't- never mind.. I mean what happened after our house was raided..? "

"...i saw you and vox in the forest next to my kingdom, you where bleeding and passed out. Vox was carrying you and he was bleeding from his head.he asked to keep you here and I told him he still had debt to pay. Then you're silly friends started chaos and I had no choice but to lock you all up when they tried to fight."

"What deb-"

"That's a story for another day. "

Shotos vision blurs out before he falls back to sleep on box's chest.
__________________________________________________________________

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Stop abusing me 😡